Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012

Go down 
+59
bloodsub
Sideline
milltownmary
fargo
johnsmyth
losthope
kildare08
bluetown
the azzuri
Ogie
BelieveToAchieve
homerj
Bad News Baba
lillyboy
Pin High
TommyKeegan
lilysavage
Highball
walsheman
SeamusMurphy
kartman
flourman
murof
Come on the Boys in Blue
footballguru
jim
lastline
LilyWhyte
butterfingers
Frankel
ripvanwinkle
Fear An Geata
archie
Lily8
totalgaa
champ
samhog06
ElGuerrouj
Loads of Pints
Big Full Back
rockman83
kickingking
Flamingo
tomcruise
parcel
naked-lilly
lomond
Taibi
Ohtoohtobe
centreback
topcat
steviegenius
Botch
overthebar
Jimmy winning matches
Horsebox
realmoore
Athyman
Admin
63 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 am

New thread for the Club Championship 2012. Continue discussions here. Nothing off topic.

Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 am

Realmoore , we should have 3 of the 4 home from America before we face allenwood, the lads are training hard we are not taking anything for granted, if we are going to win it this year it will be the very hard way. Do not write us off just yet Smile
Back to top Go down
realmoore
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 am

Would nevere dream of writing off the current county champions.

Sarsfields looked very impressive last night, serious forward power
Back to top Go down
Horsebox
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 am

Yea Sarsfield movement and fitness was impressive alright, Celbridge seemed a bit aimless at times i thought.
Interesting to see Dermot wasn't even togged....
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 am

grabber wrote:
Yea Sarsfield movement and fitness was impressive alright, Celbridge seemed a bit aimless at times i thought.
Interesting to see Dermot wasn't even togged....
heard he is injured
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:19 am

Dermot was injuryed alright, his knee had serious swelling and he was advised to rest it, sash looked good for sure especially in the second half......
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 am

I think if you look at the top 4 or 5 teams in Kildare , they are all capable of beating each other on the day, sometimes you need a bit of luck, I have been very impressed with the sash this year , I still think moorefield will be there or thereabouts , very open champship this year, good luck to all of the teams.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

I said it before on another thread. I think Dermots knee will only allow him to play with his club. I dont think we will see him in white next year.
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Watching Dermot this year he seem to run with a bit of a limp. Ye good win for Sarsfields against Celbridge its going to be a very interesting championship ahead in all grades hopefully we will get a few good games a few surprises and hopefully unearth some new talent.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:01 pm

right I might as well get the ball rolling here. I like the opinions on our own champ from everyone. So here is mine.

Senior: Athy with the Sash to run them very close.

Intermediate: JTB with monasterevin to run them close

Junior: Miltown with Cloughrinko to run them close (unless the house get their players back from the states)
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 am

Thanks botch, it is going to be very difficult to retain the champship, as I said before any 4 or 5 teams could win it this year, I like the look of maynooth .
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:48 am

Doubt Maynooth will win it but can see them putting serious dents in other teams ambitions, wouldn't be at all surprised if they beat Carbury. Naas are another team as we found out to our cost that I would regard in that same boat, unlikely to win but can defo take out one of the"big" teams before things are said and done
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 am

Topcat I agree with you both maynooth and Naas are not easy to beat, Naas absolutely hammered us in the league the worst beating we have had for quiet a while, I think the sash have taken there football up a few notches, it is up to the rest of us to get up there.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:00 am

League form is no guatantee of anything our neighbours won every game in the League last year, we have already learnt what can happen when we under perform so there is no safety net there for us, winning 5 games in a row is not easy in this county at all.
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:25 am

We won 7 last year the turning point for us was the win over the sash in the qtr final that gave us real belief , larries were unlucky against us and could have won , but you are correct it is not easily won , I am looking forward to the champship realistically 5/6 teams could win it which leaves it very open and exciting, I just hope that we can repeat our form of last year , because we really have not clicked this year. It will also take the lads coming back from America a few weeks to get up to champship level that goes for all clubs I suppose.
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 am

Botch wrote:
right I might as well get the ball rolling here. I like the opinions on our own champ from everyone. So here is mine.

Senior: Athy with the Sash to run them very close.

Intermediate: JTB with monasterevin to run them close

Junior: Miltown with Cloughrinko to run them close (unless the house get their players back from the states)

i`ll be going with jtb aswell but dont ya get the feeling they will let ya down they always do castledermot wont be too far off here they are getting better by the year.

cant agree with ya on the junior grade milltown prob not good enough to win this they are top 4 but ya would have to say two mile house on paper look very strong and i`d fancy them to get over the line this year if casey is available.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 am

Athy, JTB, Milltown
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 am

Sarsfields, Monasterevin, TMH.
Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Celbridge, JTB, Clogherinkoe
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:03 am

Celbridge/sarsfield/athy, monasterevin, tmh
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:01 am

Sash, caragh, Cloughs
sure fuck it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 am

I have heard of hedging ur bets Athyman but that is a bit ridiculous!!
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:30 am

Sorry Topcat can't pick from those teams, how is ziggy these days he was with your minors a few. Years ago!
Back to top Go down
parcel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:07 am

Any body see any odds for the games this weekend
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 am

Carbury / Rathangan / Milltown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012   Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior, Intermediate and Junior Club Championship 2012
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next