Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Managers

Go down 
+43
OutTheGap
Jj76
Gaa1928
TommyKeegan
losthope
Square Ball
micky murphy
Pinkman
jim
Botch
Ogie
kelf
fatherted
lollypop
topcat
Celbridgelad
naked-lilly
jj
analysis
Oneill
bag of white
Loads of Pints
Moorefieldbhoy
kickingking
lillyboy
centreback
Onhisboot
Big Full Back
Frankel
rockman83
BelieveToAchieve
bk 1
Athyman
Jimmy winning matches
tomcruise
overthebar
SeamusMurphy
Highball
realmoore
Taibi
flourman
walsheman
Dido
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dido
Senior
Senior

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Talking to a Leixlip man sunday at the county final,he said there in the hunt for a new Manager. i supose there alot of clubs looking this early so they get ahead start for the coming year. Croften took control early and started training before xmas and it paid of for the sash.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Kevins on the look out to.nt many managers out there
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Niall Carew available now for Kevins
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 pm

What happend to David Murphy MBP? Did he not take over after he left Towers?
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 pm

No,just helped us for the towers game,murf is new maynooth manager,is a great manager
Back to top Go down
realmoore
Senior
Senior

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Heard Jack Sheedy left Moorefield
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 am

Yep heard that about Sheedy aswell. Time for a dramatic return???
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 pm

MPG thats interesting, I didnt realise that Declan Cryan was finished with Maynooth?, I heard he is fav for the Minor job.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Minor job for him wud make sense,worked wit many players wit Vec
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:55 pm

It would indeed, and they won Leinster, plus he has a lot of experience with Maynooth (did they win a Leinster Inter Title? ), which is different from the norm, as most new County Minor Managers in Kildare have very little experience.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Heard that J Gilroy is staying with TMH for another year, anyone know is S McLoughlin staying with Robertstown after a good first year in charge.....suppose there will be alot of clubs sorting themselves out over the next couple of weeks..........any good suggestions in terms of candidcate's out there lads.......???????????
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Maccer is staying with R'town. He has been asked already.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 pm

The town will be happy with that i'd say....any news on your manager TC, is he staying for another year or will ye be in the market for a new man......
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:57 pm

overthebar

Nothing definite but I am nearly sure that he is staying. We are all trying to get back to normal after the County final weekend. Maccer is a Carbury man too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh i know he's a carbury man TC......had a nice few run in's with him over the years......a bit of a pussy cat i'd say he was on the field of play...... affraid.......ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm

well athyman is their a new manager on way to athy
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Jesus fone your info may be correct, was talking to one of the selectors recently and he said it may be time for a new voice, I hope not as the current management are all ex athy players and have done a wonderful job .
Back to top Go down
bk 1
Senior
Senior

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 pm

trever holligan is the new manager of ballykelly, hes an ex player, hopefully he gets the best out of the players,,,,,, they didnt think alot of the last man
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 am

He'll do well to do anything with their current crop of players.
Back to top Go down
bk 1
Senior
Senior

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am

Taibi as has been noticed on here before when ballykelly pops up u always seen to have a dig, can u give it a rest,, ur that bad uv even started at monasterevin,, we'v 8 -10 players back for the new year so our [current crop] as u put it might not be 2 bad, your own crop abit tin on the ground, no u21s i beleive and not always 15 for minor,,,,, sure we may just get on with what we have and see what happens,
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 am

Razz

Good luck for 2013, I'll look forward to our games as usual.
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 am

bk 1 wrote:
Taibi as has been noticed on here before when ballykelly pops up u always seen to have a dig, can u give it a rest,, ur that bad uv even started at monasterevin,, we'v 8 -10 players back for the new year so our [current crop] as u put it might not be 2 bad, your own crop abit tin on the ground, no u21s i beleive and not always 15 for minor,,,,, sure we may just get on with what we have and see what happens,

Jaysus BK1 or Ballyboy or whatever name you call yourself, its only last week that you were throwing all sorts of accusations around here about your cross town nemisis. Now your acting sensitive over comments here....

But interesting how you say your lads
Quote :
didnt think alot of the last man
Is he the same manager who has won the junior championship with at least one other club??
If every club player refused to commit to the cause on this basis, there'd be a lot more clubs in the same situation as your senior team.

Back to top Go down
rockman83
Junior C
Junior C

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

Could be a great move by Ballykelly imo, Trevor Holligan is well respected in Ballykelly and will get the best out of this group. Ballykelly have a group of players between 19-23 who if they give the proper commitment could push for a championship.
Back to top Go down
bk 1
Senior
Senior

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 pm

believe to achieve,,,,,,, 1st im not ballyboy,,,,,, 2nd bk stands for my name i'll leave that 2 you 2 work out,,,,,,,,3rd if you read my posts again ull see i didnt throw accusations at monasterevin there a club i respect as im from the town, they were at a man that jumps from club 2 club with his girls,,,,,,,, 4th he is a manager who won c-ship with 1 other club along time ago and sence walked from 2 and made 2 go back instead of forward,,,,,,,,,,,, and last but not least 5th,,,, good luck taibi in 2012 i too am looking forward 2 our meeting
Back to top Go down
Frankel
Intercounty
Intercounty

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:44 pm

bk 1 wrote:
believe to achieve,,,,,,, 1st im not ballyboy,,,,,, 2nd bk stands for my name i'll leave that 2 you 2 work out,,,,,,,,3rd if you read my posts again ull see i didnt throw accusations at monasterevin there a club i respect as im from the town, they were at a man that jumps from club 2 club with his girls,,,,,,,, 4th he is a manager who won c-ship with 1 other club along time ago and sence walked from 2 and made 2 go back instead of forward,,,,,,,,,,,, and last but not least 5th,,,, good luck taibi in 2012 i too am looking forward 2 our meeting

do you think ye will have all your star players back next year like D Dempsey etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Managers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Managers   New Managers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Managers
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next