Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club championship round 1

Go down 
+17
White Bridge
topcat
lily fan
tomcruise
Jimmy winning matches
Kildare98
murof
Athyman
kildaregaa365
kickingking
jim
kartman
naked-lilly
SeamusMurphy
Taibi
Rex
coffeybrendan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Well JTB won't win the senior, I am fairly certain of that Very Happy but I reckon Celbridge will be quite strong this year!!
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry topcat I should of had celbridge in the top 5 as they are a serious outfit
Back to top Go down
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:41 am

Taibi wrote:
A huge marker also put down by Johnstownbridge today, they dominated Castledermot from start to finish. All their county players really stood out for them. Anyone know why they were wearing what looked like Caragh GFC jerseys? Castledermot were in blue so I'd imagine there was no clash with JTB's green jerseys.

Hi Taibi.........just to clarify the jersey situation. The maroon or Galway look we went for yesterday were actually the Broadford hurling jersey's who we share our parish with and who any of our dual players play for. Our normal jersey is green white and blue but is's current design is actually mostly blue on the back so we struggle whenever we play other clubs that are predominantly blue. We used to have an alternative set but they are no longer around.........we currently have a new alternative jersey being designed by O'Neills Wink
Back to top Go down
the young lad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

what can i say; we just couldnt match athy, they were class and are going 2b hard beatin, the scorin forwards they have are the best in the county, but hopefully we'll regroup and get back on track
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:12 am

Thanks White Bridge. I thought I was after going to the wrong game for a moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm

The draw for the next round is on this friday as part of the open night in Hawkfield. Good for teams to know what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
lily fan
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Thanks lillyboy
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:59 pm

anyone else land any tasty accumalators? i know i did Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:22 am

I'd say Paddy Power got taken for a few quid. in 16 games Kill only fave's not to win.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:46 am

Good to hear NL.. I too took a few beer tokens from uncle Paddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:15 am

the draw for the second round of championship is on friday ,is it an open draw again and whats the format for the rest of it . cheers lads
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:30 am

SENIOR ROUND 2

WINNERS GROUP
athy clane maynooth moorefield sarsfields confey st laurences celbridge will play each other

LOSERS GROUP
allenwood ballymore st kevins carbury naas lexlip suncroft monasterevan will play each other

INTERMEDIATE WINNERS GROUP
round towers caragh johnstownbridge raheens kilcock rathangan ellistowm ballyteague will play each other

LOSERS GROUP

sallins castledermot kill nurney kilcullen robertstown eadestown clogherinkoe will play each other

THE four winners winners will go straight to quarter finals the four losers of winners group will play four winners of losers groups and winners of these matches will make up other four quarter finalist and loses of losers group match will play off to avoid reglation ( something on that line}
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:30 am

lollypop wrote:
the draw for the second round of championship is on friday ,is it an open draw again and whats the format for the rest of it . cheers lads

The eight winners from the first round are drawn together - whoever wins these 4 games go straight to the QF's. The eight losers also play each other - the 4 losers of these games go to a relegation play-off. Then the four losers from the winners section play the four winners from the losers section with the winners going through to the QF. Hope you can follow that! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:16 am

umpireonditch wrote:
I'd say Paddy Power got taken for a few quid. in 16 games Kill only fave's not to win.
yeah all favs except caragh a tasty 6-5 bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club championship round 1   Club championship round 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club championship round 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2