Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Feely

Go down 
+33
lilysavage
kildaregaa365
Loads of Pints
flourman
reichenhall
jimmers
Big Full Back
inexile
White Bridge
bloodsub
Athyman
Cilldara_2000
Gaa1928
topcat
LillieLad
Rex
jobluts
jj
murof
tpos
losthope
kelf
micky murphy
fatherted
Bigfullforward
lillyboy
thelads
Ogie
Jimmy winning matches
TommyKeegan
Ois
SeamusMurphy
if_in_doubt
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

Kevin Feely - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:38 am

Jaysus it's hardly like, if he returns to Dublin, his club is in Achill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:45 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
Jaysus it's hardly like, if he returns to Dublin, his club is in Achill!

Come again
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:23 am

Well why would he play for a Dublin club even if he lived there. Athy is 40 minutes away. Can take as long to get across Dublin as that!
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:02 am

tpos wrote:
Not true, you cannot transfer to a local club of your 3rd level college
Jayson Rhine wrote:
But I know there are a couple of Dublin clubs sniffing around him at the moment and these wouldn't be soccer clubs either.

Ballymun Kickhams being one.

If what tpos says is true then it'd rule out Kickhams if he were to return to DCU wouldn't it? There's plenty of strong connections between that club and the college all the same though.

Parnells wouldn't be too far up the road of course...
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:03 am

Surely Parnells have run out of apartments in that block since reducing the population of Laois to Cheddar Plunkett.
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:08 am

Who could possibly turn down the chance to move in with Woolberto and the Mort?
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Is this just wild scaremongering regarding a possible (GAA) club transfer or can anyone confirm if there is any truth to it ?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:25 am

if_in_doubt wrote:
Who could possibly turn down the chance to move in with Woolberto and the Mort?

Brilliant...  affraid 

I have nothing more to add for the time being. silent 
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
jobluts
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:01 am

kevin will prob suit himself and thats his business,dont think athy could complain anyway 5 yrs ago they didnt even no him,
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:04 am

Sure they might complain, same way others did including myself with Seanie Johnston. Just because it's club over county, same principles apply. Just my view, others will have others. But if he moved to another country, where does that leave county allegiance do people think, from those who know his mindset a bit but also in terms of the rules? Be interested to here.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Should He be brought in and started straight away??.. In Midfield because His "fitness levels have to be high" ..??
What about all the other Fellas on the Panel bursting their bolox for the last umpting number of Months ??.. Or are they just not good enough ??

Interesting that Mayo have brought Duffy straight into their panel, even though he has only played minor and that was in 1999.

So it seems no one quite knows what his plans are. Hopefully he'll throw his hat in the GAA ring.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Don't understand a lot of the stuff on here and a lot are bad rumours clung onto.
Kevin Feely played for Athy's B's the other night and anytime he was home he made an effort to be part of the set-up.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:12 pm

micky murphy wrote:
Don't understand a lot of the stuff on here and a lot are bad rumours clung onto.
Kevin Feely played for Athy's B's the other night and anytime he was home he made an effort to be part of the set-up.
Exactly hes hardly gonna play for some Dublin club team.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Given Parnells lost in the Dublin championship last night, I very much doubt Feely will go anywhere near them!!
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:50 pm

All this speculation could have been avoided if Athy had played Kevin as a sub for 1 minute at he end of last Sundays championship match against Maynooth ????????, but they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Cilldara_2000
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:02 am

Rex wrote:
So it seems no one quite knows what his plans are. Hopefully he'll throw his hat in the GAA ring.

He's barely in the country a wet week, he probably doesn't know what his plans are himself. Give him a chance.

Gaa1928 wrote:
All this speculation could have been avoided if Athy had played Kevin as a sub for 1 minute at he end of last Sundays championship match against Maynooth ????????, but they didn't.

Ah yeah, Athy should have done this, that or t'other just to suit a few yipes on teh interwebz.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:34 am

Relax, I said I hoped he'd go with GAA, I didn't say when.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:39 am

Rex wrote:
Relax,  I said I hoped he'd go with GAA, I didn't say when.
Or where bounce 
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:25 am

Kinda unfair to be speculating about him on this. Obviously if he's logged out over weekend with first team and with B's he's trying to put himself into contention for first team. All i know is he'll be some asset to kildare and athy should he decide to commit to gaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Lads it's like this. Kevin is one of the top players in Kildare.

There was always going to be speculation when he returned. No doubt he will have League of Ireland offers. And no doubt if he plans to return to college in Dublin there will be Dublin clubs enquiring about him. At this stage club football in Dublin is probably more professional than League Of Ireland soccer.

There's noting malicious about the speculation. Whatever he decides I wish him all the best.
I just hope he kicks ball for Kildare, he can play club football for Portlaoise for all I care.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:09 pm

[quote="Jayson Rhine
I just hope he kicks ball for Kildare, he can play club football for Portlaoise for all I care.[/quote]

Jesus dont make comments like that in Athy or you'll be lucky to get out alive!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:45 pm

Maybe He will wear the White and Hurl with Waterford..

Jevus Jay anyone bar feckin Portlaoise, even any of the 47 Arles Clubs before Portlaoise !!
Back to top Go down
Athyman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:18 am

Lads all this speculation is crazy, he is very happy with Athy end of story really Smile)
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:40 am

Should that not be " He is very happy with Newport County" ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Feely
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next