Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Feely

Go down 
+33
lilysavage
kildaregaa365
Loads of Pints
flourman
reichenhall
jimmers
Big Full Back
inexile
White Bridge
bloodsub
Athyman
Cilldara_2000
Gaa1928
topcat
LillieLad
Rex
jobluts
jj
murof
tpos
losthope
kelf
micky murphy
fatherted
Bigfullforward
lillyboy
thelads
Ogie
Jimmy winning matches
TommyKeegan
Ois
SeamusMurphy
if_in_doubt
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Kevin Feely - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Like I said a pure child. Put your dummy back in there like a good chap.

Your need not to post a reasoned argument highlights your problem. You agreed with what murof said, but you still felt the need to tell me my opinion was nonsense. An adult having a discussion would just say I agree with that or I don't and here's why. But you thought I'll just throw a casual insult and sure that will do.

Everything you have said after that is just noise as you had lost before you began
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:30 pm

I think Rex makes decent points, and I can see where He is coming from, but I think in this situation there are no wrong or rights.. Personally I wouldnt have brought Him in, as it was quite clear He was undecided as to His next step, but I dont blame JR for trying either.. Looks like another Talented Young lad is lost to a Professional Sport, and who can blame them ?.
Does anybody know how much the SKY Deal was worth ?
Whatever, I wish the Lad all the best, and hope it works out for Him.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:54 pm

I should have added to my argument that if he was to be called up he should have played regularly for Athy first. That would have killed two issues for Ryan. The lack of football and his commitment to GAA.

I don't think it would have been unreasonable to say to him we know you are back, we'll keep a close eye on you and if you show form for your club we'll bring you in then.
At this stage I would be delighted to see him come in.
Parachuting him in was never the right thing to do in my opinion of course.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Gaa1928 wrote:
All this speculation could have been avoided if Athy had played Kevin as a sub for 1 minute at he end of last Sundays championship match against Maynooth ????????, but they didn't.

Maybe the Athy management team knew more then the Kildare management team after all, which is only right.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:37 pm

Jesus lads, a quality footballer was tried out in a challenge match - get over it ffs. It's hardly Saipan.

I'm quite happy for Ryan to look under every stone to see can unearth a gem that might take us forward. It's not like someone else was dumped off the panel and alienated to make way for him.

More importantly - anyone know how injuries are shaping up?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm

As long as that stone is not in Cavan eh Crofter..
Any word on Sean's injury ?
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:39 am

Anyone know if he has found another club in England or what likelihood is of him playing GAA again in near future ?
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 am

Signed a contract with Newport County, playing in league division 2 as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:14 pm

End of discussion so.. More luck to the Lad.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Was a sub for Athy on Sunday despite playing 90mins for Newport Co on saturday
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Cant imagine Newport would allow Him take any part..
Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Correct seamus his under contract.He wasn't sub either if he was able to play he would of.People may let the man get on with it.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Gonzo, he was going to play at centre forward .. thats why he came home. Not to be waterboy! Obviously thought better of it. Fair play to him, whatever decisions he make.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 am

It's his life and I wish him all the very best of luck with it but when he's 50, what would he remember more fondly? Winning something with Kildare, or playing for Newport County? I'd love to see him back.
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:04 am

So much speculating and hearsay. He's making a living as a professional athlete. That's the end of it.. along with this thread hopefully.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:03 pm

And thats that.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Cause Stonecold said so!!
Back to top Go down
reichenhall
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:11 am

....ah lads give the guy a break...wish him well.....he probably prefers "the garrison game" which is his choice,...probably goes against the grain with some on here...but c'est la vie....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feely   Kevin Feely - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Feely
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4