Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dan flynn is home for good

Go down 
+13
Rex
Ogie
bag of white
Onhisboot
kickingking
TommyKeegan
lilysavage
SeamusMurphy
jim
Ohtoohtobe
LillieLad
flourman
Jimmy winning matches
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 am

Port Adelaide now tweeting that they've granted him extended leave. Would be nice if the man himself could come out and say something to clear it all up. Mind you maybe there's some circumstance we don't know about.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 pm

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-01-14/flynn-granted-additional-leave
I wonder whats the story is lads? Are they clinging on for hope or is there a high possibility of him going back over?
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:35 pm

He just wants to keep the head down, get things sorted here with college etc. I guess the only people he owes anything to in relation to saying something is Port Adelaide. And I'd say they know the score well. They have him on contract until the end of this season though so they'll give him some time in case he changes his mind.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Ogie wrote:
He just wants to keep the head down, get things sorted here with college etc. I guess the only people he owes anything to in relation to saying something is Port Adelaide. And I'd say they know the score well. They have him on contract until the end of this season though so they'll give him some time in case he changes his mind.

When does there season end Ogie ? Surely this wouldn't preclude him from playing GAA in that period if he so wishes ?
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Grand final is end of September, regular season ends start of September/end of August... I suppose while he's under contract, they could say 'no' but you would imagine that it would be a pretty poor act if they did that. I'd be fairly optimistic on that score.

Jason Ryan says he has been talking to Daniel and he will be in at some stage but again, he's giving him space until he's ready. And unlike the U21s, you know he won't be thrown straight in.
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:52 am

As was noted it's not a case of him not 'making it'. The lad might just fancy it back home.

I'm just throwing it out there too but all this 'What's the Craic' YouTube stuff and so on had the feeling of making him into a novelty item. Now this is just what I'd be thinking if I was being asked to do that kinda craic.

Back to top Go down
Ois
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:47 am

Lads, great news about Daniel Flynn but I'm still not 100% convinced he's back for good.

And word on the other three guys Feeley, Brophy and Hurley?

Is Feeley making the grade in the soccer or do ye think he'll come back to the GAA?

I know Brophy and Hurley are only in their first season over in Oz but any news on their progress? Do ye think either of them will make it?

If we could have all four back on board at some stage in the near future I'm convinced we could be genuine All-Ireland contenders!!!
Back to top Go down
standhimup
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:34 am

he doing apprenticeship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dan flynn is home for good   dan flynn is home for good - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dan flynn is home for good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2