Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.

Go down 
+59
topcat
Gaa1928
tpos
Dido
All down the line
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
kelf
totalgaa
Ogie
Hereallweek
ixus
bag of white
clonmullin
le hit in
flourman
smokey
the young lad
standhimup
mick87
bob12
TommyKeegan
Westside
kildaregaa365
walsheman
lillyboy
steviegenius
Radley Park
Ohtoohtobe
Kildareman83
murof
Cill Dara Mick
milltownmary
Bigfullforward
OutTheGap
rob11
LillieLad
Celbridgelad
bloodsub
kickingking
lilysavage
reichenhall
thelads
Botch
Bad News Baba
overthebar
onthewayup
micky murphy
lomond
Lillydreams
White Bridge
Lily8
Flamingo
ohluckyme
jim
Jimmy winning matches
Taibi
Caprea
Frankel
SeamusMurphy
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:10 am

So they weren't pulling a fast one considering they would missing there 2 under 21 players and P Kelly !!
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:35 am

lomond wrote:
So they weren't pulling a fast one considering they would missing there 2 under 21 players and P Kelly !!

No shenanigans. It was a genuine relative of a player who is not the person you are thinking of.

I was told on Friday that Peter Kelly was available to play the game but maybe that was false information or perhaps JR wanted him to get some game time. Some county players played at the weekend did they not? Didn't know the under 21s were being held back.
Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 am

Starters for the U21's were not allowed play as far as I am aware....while seniors had training on Sat and Sun so didn't play....open to correction on that....
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:45 am

Didnt the u21s also Train on Sunday Morning ?
I just wonder what happens to a Player, let it be Minor/u21/Senior if He Plays against His Managers wishes ?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:49 am

Castledermot 2 - 11, Celbridge 2 - 09.. Another opening Day upset.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:42 am

Not to many teams win in Castledermot, they have made that place a bit of a fortress, great start to the league for them though. Athy must be going very well to put a hiding like that on carbury.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 am

Your right there TC.. Not too many fond memories as a Player there either. Smile
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Castledermot 'Fortress' - i can think of other words, brutal pitch, no barrier around pitch etc etc!! Think as a minimun all adult GAA pitches that host senior league games should have a fence around the pitch, it is a dangerous place to play football for players and supporters! have a few good memories of it myself!!!!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Not to mention Referees eh micky .. affraid
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:49 am

Any county players playing today? Apart from last night's starting 15 of course.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Tom O Connor played against Sarsfields
Back to top Go down
onthewayup
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:17 am

TMH v Rath finished 14 - 7 another clean sheet for two mile house.

Tmh havent conceded a goal in any game this year. Even with the conditions yesterday.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:05 am

Confey 0 - 08 v Monasterevin 0 - 13.

Jimmy Gately played the full Match for Confey.
Wayne Fitzpatrick Kicked 9 Points for Monasterevin.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 1:43 am

I was told last week that Wayne Fitz stepped off the U21 panel himself......
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:38 am

overthebar wrote:
I was told last week that Wayne Fitz stepped off the U21 panel himself......

This is true.
Back to top Go down
onthewayup
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:07 am

Did Shane Connolly pull off the senior panal as well is that the goal keeper in question
Back to top Go down
Frankel
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 pm

onthewayup wrote:
Did Shane Connolly pull off the senior panal as well is that the goal keeper in question

Yes he dropped himself off.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:48 pm

I was told Fitz couldnt give the nessecary commitment the Management wanted, due to Military Training.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:01 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
I was told Fitz couldnt give the nessecary commitment the Management wanted, due to Military Training.

Heard that he asked to be excused one training session and was 'dropped by text' a couple of days later ???
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Gaa1928 wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:

Heard that he asked to be excused one training session and was 'dropped by text' a couple of days later ???

Not true.. I have already given the reason why HE dropped off the Panel.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:03 pm

Yeah spot on Seamus, military training is the reason why he couldn't give the required commitment.
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Between the army and the Aussies we are getting it from all sides.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:25 pm

Bad News Baba wrote:
Between the army and the Aussies we are getting it from all sides.

It dosent help us anyway Baba.. The Army was always seen as a Friend of the GAA's, this seems to have changed quite a bit in the last few Years.. I believe some of those Young Lads (from Kildare) currently in Training are being sent to Galway and Cork.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:43 pm

Well its their job. If I asked my boss that I needed to change all my work plans to make all the training session for a county team I would not have a job. The lads in the army have been getting away with murder for years imo. Its their job. Any before I get slated I know a load of lads in the army and have no grudges.
Back to top Go down
thelads
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:28 am

The Army was always seen as a Friend of the GAA's, your right seamus them days aree gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.   Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Leagues, Results & Player watch.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next