Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Galway

Go down 
+36
parcel
kildareking
Flamingo
Snowwhite
Ohtoohtobe
Yoyo
Taibi
tomoneillandhissisteranne
OutTheGap
lomond
jj
Highball
lillyboy
flourman
lilysavage
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
jobluts
white boy
TommyKeegan
Xavi
KILL BILL
bigball
Big Full Back
jim
DONTPULLOUT
SeamusMurphy
jimmers
topcat
kildaregaa365
kickingking
Shergar
Kildare98
murof
Rex
inexile
Jimmy winning matches
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 3:58 am

The definition of progress - genuinely fearing Carlow. Granted I admire people who find optimism where there ought not to be any.

PS next year... Donegal, Cork, Meath, Armagh, Tipp, Clare, Fermanagh. If we have gotten better and this season was good who fancies coming straight back up?
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:00 am

HauntedGraffiti wrote:
You look at a county like Monaghan, who with less resources honestly shame us. Not Dublin's strongest team today but could you imagine our lads having the balls to go out and get a result like that. I certainly couldn't.

Questions should be asked about discipline in camp, but look forward to local media bravely ignoring it as usual.

Local media play the game for access to players , management and backroom for sound bites for midweek publications and interview snippets.

I fully expect Coffey, McNally, Callaghan and others to remove the fucking mittens and start to ask some hard questions of this bunch .
Back to top Go down
white boy
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:07 am

C. O.N i think he lost the dressing room, and when that happens very hard to get it back on track Big job to lift the players out of this hole , but lads have to stand up and show some balls.It not all C. o. n fault but unfortunately the book stops with him .
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:36 am

Tables make depressing reading 3rd worse scoring dif across all 4 divisions only better than louth and wicklow and 1 of 2 teams finish league with no points (other team is louth who played 6 matches)
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:38 am

You can only look on enviously at counties like Monaghan and Mayo, who know their teams will always fight to the last and die for the cause. As soon the going gets tough our lads look for somewhere to hide - or failing that, the nearest nightclub.
Back to top Go down
jobluts
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:45 am

2 of the panel had a good day today. 100 euro on Galway -3 .didn't even hide before the game in Newbridge.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:49 am

Go on...
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:00 am

jobluts wrote:
2 of the panel had a good day today. 100 euro on Galway -3 .didn't even hide before the game in Newbridge.

If they did they did, putting it up here is not the place. Betting against your own team when your involved is serious in sport and whoever they are would get into serious trouble. If it comes out it shouldn't be from here.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:10 am

If true I'd have zero problem with putting it here. No point shooting messanger. Any chance of DM?
Back to top Go down
jobluts
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:13 am

I didn't see it but heard about it second hand. If it's true then they should be punished.I don't care what they do with their own money
Back to top Go down
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:13 am

jobluts wrote:
Shocking if true.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:15 am

jobluts wrote:
I didn't see it but heard about it second hand. If it's true then they should be punished.I don't care what they do with their own money

and therein lies the problem. Heard it second hand. No issue with you jobluts you are only saying what you heard but Jesus don't name names on secondhand information.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:18 am

Yeah very much so. No names.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:22 am

Would any be surprised if this happened
Back to top Go down
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:25 am

There is always some truth to a rumour.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:26 am

'Any chance of DM?' ...give us a break. Leech.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 am

Sorry LilySavage? Not clear enough for me, maybe you could spell that one out.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 am

Must be hard up for material ..
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:29 am

Disapointed and fairly pissed off tbh if thats true they shouldnt bother playing for kildare again dont need that mentality in the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:34 am

Strange match, conference obviously low but so many players turning down decent chances to pass to a team mate in a worse position. Positives ? Kevin Flynn and a few lads getting a chance and not much else. Regarding some of the players I'm reminded of the old story about a coach subbing a player having another stinker, " it's not your fault lad, I picked you"
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:34 am

Can it get any worse?, after the expectations from last year trust Kildare to piss all over your optimism
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 am

No lads I'm not. Actually I'm really good for it, don't tend to write much about struggling GAA teams anymore, nor have I ever engaged in gossip in my work. But if you'd a clue and engaged brains before typing fingers you'd know that doesn't interest me at all professionally.

You know who I am and I may not know who you are but I can find out real quick. By sounds of it next time home I can just go to Conleth's and listen for the sound of knuckles dragging along the concrete.

Only one thing worse than clueless ignorance, that's using it to have a pop. But back to Kildare.
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 am

Also hearing Ben mc gone from panel ... bloody hell
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

WTF?! This thing is officially disintegrating.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

Looks like the knives are out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Galway
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next