Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Galway

Go down 
+36
parcel
kildareking
Flamingo
Snowwhite
Ohtoohtobe
Yoyo
Taibi
tomoneillandhissisteranne
OutTheGap
lomond
jj
Highball
lillyboy
flourman
lilysavage
TheHulkHoganCowardFund
jobluts
white boy
TommyKeegan
Xavi
KILL BILL
bigball
Big Full Back
jim
DONTPULLOUT
SeamusMurphy
jimmers
topcat
kildaregaa365
kickingking
Shergar
Kildare98
murof
Rex
inexile
Jimmy winning matches
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:08 am

Seems like it's gone into meltdown alright...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 am

Highball wrote:
Also hearing Ben mc gone from panel ... bloody hell
education reason for leaving
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:30 am

According to Tommy Callaghan's report on Leinster Leader website, Cian O'Neill said after game no one had left panel...
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:41 am

Yep college in Sligo ... still adding to the less than positive vibes.. a disastrous campaign ..
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:49 am

I'm hoping this is like when Bobby came back from the dead in Dallas and everyone found out it was all a dream.

I'm praying to wake up soon.....
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:54 am

Chris Healy gone too?
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 am

Seriously is this a joke?!! WTF is going on?!
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:12 am

It's a joke alright but unfortunately the details appear to be true
Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:15 am

In relation to the game today... we are still making the same mistakes week in week out...you cant get away these mistakes in div 1 and we paid the price for it. Surely we should still make tbe leinster final barring a disaster
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:16 am

We're beginning ro resembles that lot just south of Athy, I need to wash my mouth out.....
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:16 am

This league campaign was all about winning our first 2 home games. Once we lost those and the manner that we did ruined any chance we had and clearly ruined the players confidence as well.
That said the quality of our play and the lack of basic football skills has been truly shocking. We could easily lose our next 2 games and go winless for 12 months. Still can't believe it has all unravelled so quickly.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:22 am

Championship end of May, can't see any reason to be optimistic
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:36 am

We had a terrible league campaign in 2010, narrowly avoiding relegation and got hammered by Louth in Navan. We always have trouble beating Louth, pray for a Carlow win lads.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:51 am

Be careful what you wish for. .........
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:52 am

Once you lose the dressing room there is no way back. Unless we make the Super 8s and beyond. It's curtains .

And who is going to want to touch us
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:53 am

Xavi wrote:
Once you lose the dressing room there is no way back. Unless we make the Super 8s and beyond.  It's curtains .

And who is going to want to touch us
better off someone outside county came in .
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:53 am

I think Cian O'Neill should have spoke to KFM after the match to clarify the disciplinary action taken. It looks as if everybody who didn't play today was dropped for disciplinary reasons, whereas some could have been injured etc.

I have to agree with murof's point about our poor quality of play and lack of basic football skills. I was watching the game with a friend from Kildare who's now living in Galway and he was shocked how poor we were. Surely we're capable of a lot better?
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:01 am

JohnnyC wrote:
I think Cian O'Neill should have spoke to KFM after the match to clarify the disciplinary action taken. It looks as if everybody who didn't play today was dropped for disciplinary reasons, whereas some could have been injured etc.

I have to agree with murof's point about our poor quality of play and lack of basic football skills. I was watching the game with a friend from Kildare who's now living in Galway and he was shocked how poor we were. Surely we're capable of a lot better?

I'm led to believe 10 lads involved. "The Tralee ten" they've been christened apparently.

Lovely. Freedom fighters aswell as footballing gods
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 am

Xavi wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:

I'm led to believe 10 lads involved.  "The Tralee ten" they've been christened apparently.

Lovely.  Freedom fighters aswell as footballing gods
kildare stayed Killarney last weekend.
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:07 am

fone wrote:
Xavi wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:

I'm led to believe 10 lads involved.  "The Tralee ten" they've been christened apparently.

Lovely.  Freedom fighters aswell as footballing gods
kildare stayed Killarney last weekend.

Match was in Tralee fone. Tralee Ten has more of a ring than the Killareny ten so I suppose it suited to deviate a little .

I'm not the one who nicknamed them by the way if you to call them the Killarney what ever be my guest . This is coming from a panel member though
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:59 am

So we have Luke Flynn , Ben Mc , Chris Healy gone from the panel for various reasons

I guess we know most of the name of the “Tralee ten” and many of whom are Senior players who weren’t involved today.

Panel members apparently betting against their team

The manager wouldn’t speak to local media after the game.

A complete and utter shambles on and off the pitch. How very Kildare. Let’s hope there is a re group before championship but this is looking like end game territory.
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 9:12 am

Lots of the panel played for their clubs yesterday from what I hear.

We can say all we want about Cian O' Neill but to me it says more about the players.
What type of players are we producing at all?, from what i see the players not alone have no respect for management but worse still for their teammates.

Look at the Offaly team of the late 90's, Babs famously stated " you won't win derbies with donkeys" but the team full of passion, honesty of will to win, stood up drove together and won the All Ireland because they had some pride in themselves and each other.
I don't see an ounce of pride or spirit in the team at the moment. I wish I could say different I really do.

Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 9:23 am

TEN players?! I thought a couple of players sneaked off for a few pints... Instead we have half the squad going full Guns N Roses. From what I can tell, this whole situation has disintegrated, although it would be nice if the manager could actually do some interviews and let us poor fools who actually support Kildare football know what's happening. We really are a joke at the minute.

Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 9:49 am

When CON does interviews, he's damned. When he doesn't, he's damned. If guys were dropped today for going on the piss, I'd be 100% behind the manager. If guys leave the panel because they were disciplined then good riddance to them. If guys are betting against the team then I'd never, ever want to see them in a Kildare jersey again.
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am

O neill has made some very poor decisions this year but he has got us 2 promotions and to last years and leinster final last year.
He will eventually pay the price for those poor decisions and future ones.
However players have to take their fair share of blame o neill isnt carrying ball into contact,shooting,tackling and tracking oppenents.
They was hype about this kildare team are some starting to believe it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Galway    Kildare v Galway  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Galway
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next