Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Mayo tickets

Go down 
+27
Ogie
OutTheGap
fatherted
kelf
Big Full Back
shoutitout
jimmers
tomoneillandhissisteranne
KILL BILL
if_in_doubt
ixus
FearBan
intheback
Kildare98
Rex
murof
Sam1928
Onechance
walsheman
Highball
topcat
Jimmy winning matches
jj
flourman
micky murphy
White Bridge
LillieLad
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Mayo tickets Empty
PostSubject: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:46 am

If anyone has 1 or 2 spare tickets for the match for face value I'll take. Ps no there like hens teeth so if you guys don't its grand Smile
Back to top Go down
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Our club got an allocation of 15 tickets. Yes that's right...............15 FFS
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:37 pm

Yip Intermediate clubs 15 tickets - that's what we fought for with home advantage.....
I do believe however there is a loop hole with the season tickets that doesn't guarantee entry however this was part of the negotiations to get it to Newbridge we had to concede the season tickets amount that Mayo would have.......... leaving it approx. 5.5k mayo and 2.5k kildare
Back to top Go down
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:47 pm

I had no issue with the season tickets - let Mayo have their 3.5k. What I don't like is the balance being split 50:50. It is our home like
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:50 pm

I don't understand, if you are a regular attendee at matches, surely getting a season ticket or joining Club Kildare is the best option.
Back to top Go down
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:56 pm

flourman wrote:
I don't understand, if you are a regular attendee at matches, surely getting a season ticket or joining Club Kildare is the best option.

In fairness that now looks like a safe bet. Up to this I haven't been convinced that Club Kildare was worht joining as it has seemed disjointed. I stand to be corrected.

I do go to most games - Kerry and Derry are the only games I have missed this season and I was travelling to Derry up until about 8am that morning when something else came up. For some reason I haven't opted for the season ticket either but me thinks that will change in 2019!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:13 pm

White Bridge wrote:
I had no issue with the season tickets - let Mayo have their 3.5k. What I don't like is the balance being split 50:50. It is our home like

Agree with this. Mayo should have been given 3,500 and let them decide hiw they want to distribute them themselves. Rest should have been Kildare
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:22 pm

jj wrote:
White Bridge wrote:

Agree with this. Mayo should have been given 3,500 and let them decide hiw they want to distribute them themselves.  Rest should have been Kildare
how many mayo fans going gets tickets of clubs in Kildare for match
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 pm

fone wrote:
jj wrote:
White Bridge wrote:

Agree with this. Mayo should have been given 3,500 and let them decide hiw they want to distribute them themselves.  Rest should have been Kildare
how many mayo fans going gets tickets of clubs in Kildare  for match

Good point fone, plenty of Mayo people doing good work in clubs in Kildare but I would hope the clubs within Kildare look after Kildare supporters first.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:46 pm

fone wrote:
jj wrote:
White Bridge wrote:

how many mayo fans going gets tickets of clubs in Kildare  for match

Very small percentage I'd say Fone
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Realistically lads they were always gonna outnumber us when the season tickets came into play.

however as TK pointed out, isn't it better on our home turf where we might be outnumbered by a couple of thousand in a cracking atmosphere than outnumbered by 10 or 15k in a soulless depressing croke park

The town will be a sea of white regardless - its gonna be a great occassion
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Got four on tickets.ie.they were up.for literally mins.i hope there legal and send them
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Fuck sakeeeeee keep missing the tickets.ie thingy literally looked at in every 10 mins yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Onechance
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 pm

As far as I have heard there is no tickets on sale to the general public which makes me think that these tickets getting sold online are not legal.

I hope I'm wrong though after people here have bought them already.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Some stupid articles especially in the Indo saying Mayo fans snapped up loads of tickets online yesterday. That must be that Tickets.ie site. I wonder was that legit yesterday or have they blocked those tickets from being sent out.

Fella in work here has confirmation email from yesterday but no money taken from his account yet.

Either way I prefer the line of being outnumbered by about 1,500 than 10k in an empty desperate croke park.

Its just another motivating factor for the men in white.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 pm

Even if we are outnumbered there are still many advantages to Conleths.
Familiarity with the ground and pitch.
Reduced time travelling to match.
Our inferior record compared to Mayo in croke park.
Extra motivation to win after fighting so hard to stage match.
On the downside they beat us here earlier as did the rest of Div 1 teams, but we wont worry about that once the match starts. Tipp had them on the ropes and missed an easy chance to go 4 up and then got hit with the jammiest goal. If we get them in a similar position we have to be ruthless.
Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 am

Tickets.ie are official gaa supplier of tickets so they must be legit
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 1:58 am

Anyone heard anything from Club Kildare.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 2:00 am

Sarsfields got 15 tickets as well!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 am

Everyone only got 15
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:12 am

This game has surely set a record for the number of controversies surrounding a GAA fixture.
Back to top Go down
intheback
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:55 am

Whole thing is a bit of a farce, but when you look at hurling clubs been given a vote to oust a successful football manager, or having their finances taken over, it's not a surprise really.
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 3:58 am

If 1500 tickets were to be distributed among clubs and it seems all the club's got 15, that would suggest that we have 100 clubs, which I doubt is the case. Either that or the Club Kildare tickets were taken out of the 1500 allocation rather than the 5000 allocation for season tickets and sponsors.

I do feel the GAA enforced the 50 / 50 split to teach us a lesson and freeze out Kildare fans in some hope that we would turn on the CB when there weren't enough tickets.

In reality, and in a sense of fairness, both county boards should have been given 4100 and leave both decide what they wanted to do with them. This idea that season tickets were seperate does not stand up to examination.

Listening to Alan Milton yesterday evening gives a window into the GAA at the moment. He couldn't blame Kildare enough and I believe he is mirroring the sense in Croke Park that Kildare should be made to regret their stance.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 4:06 am

Definitely from media coverage onwards, the GAA are doing EVERYTHING to try and teach Kildare and other counties a lesson.

Well, we're standing firm. I also expect other counties to follow suit and wouldn't surprise me if a huge bust-up over Dubs' two Super 8 home games is next on the agenda after next weekend.
Back to top Go down
ixus
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 4:11 am

@intheback you should put your head back up your hole having a go at hurling clubs like that. They supported McGeeney. Nothing to do with his exit.

Sour git.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Mayo tickets
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next