Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Mayo tickets

Go down 
+27
Ogie
OutTheGap
fatherted
kelf
Big Full Back
shoutitout
jimmers
tomoneillandhissisteranne
KILL BILL
if_in_doubt
ixus
FearBan
intheback
Kildare98
Rex
murof
Sam1928
Onechance
walsheman
Highball
topcat
Jimmy winning matches
jj
flourman
micky murphy
White Bridge
LillieLad
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 5:28 am

My ticket has arrived
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 6:07 am

Sam1928 wrote:
Some stupid articles especially in the Indo saying Mayo fans snapped up loads of tickets online yesterday. That must be that Tickets.ie site. I wonder was that legit yesterday or have they blocked those tickets from being sent out.

Fella in work here has confirmation email from yesterday but no money taken from his account yet.

Either way I prefer the line of being outnumbered by about 1,500 than 10k in an empty desperate croke park.

Its just another motivating factor for the men in white.

4 arrived in the post this morning, transaction is still showing up as pending though but at least the tickets are here.

We were always going to be outnumbered regardless of the venue. At least we're doing it on our own terms now though.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 6:12 am

Open draw in my club, but if I miss out I can live with it because by far the bigger picture was Newbridge or nowhere, and the schoolyard bully got a bloody nose
Back to top Go down
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 8:41 am

Any chance the Co Board would organise a big screen at Hawkfield?
Tenner in, say - the number could be mighty
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 9:04 am

Already a big screen in market square.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 9:10 am

LillieLad wrote:
Already a big screen in market square.

Hope they remembered to pay their Sky subscription!! bounce
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 9:34 am

topcat wrote:
Sarsfields got 15 tickets as well!

They tweeted that they got another 15
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 9:35 am

It's hard to explain how the hell it happened since we got our arses handed to us by Carlow - remember them? - but somehow over the past few days we've become one of the most hotly debated GAA stories of the decade.

We're the saviours of the GAA. We're destroying the association. We're Machiavellian geniuses. We're utterly clueless chancers. We can beat anyone on our day. We wouldn't beat the Leitrim U16s.

Do you know I have enjoyed every moment of it. Roll on Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Still no word from club kildare, although I miss texts and emails now and again that they send for some reason. Anyone heard anything from them.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 7:07 pm

The Season Ticket is through the GAA/Croke Park and not through the counties so they were always going to make sure they were looked after. Although it does state in the terms and condition you are not guaranteed a ticket it would have opened up another can of worms had they have stopped some. Season ticket numbers would have being greatly reduced if some didn't get tickets but this way there will be an even bigger demand for next year.

Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 pm

We should take the hill at least. I feel im going into war on our own doorstep. One man defending his land worth a 100 trying to take it. Hon the Lilywhites!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:24 pm

We have a very limited number of General Admission tickets for sale today for tomorrow evening's match. They will be on sale from the office in @Elverys MacHale Park from 11am-1pm. There is a very limited number of tickets for sale so don't delay. #mayogaa #gaa

Where the fuck are they getting all these tickets out of?
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:36 pm

The ticketing situation for this game has been wrong – we should 100 percent have more tickets – and it's also something that needs to be addressed for future fixtures like this.

But we're not backing down on this issue and we're going to dig in on more tickets for future home games.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 pm

So clubs in Kildare get 15 tickets for their members while Mayo are able to have a general sale?
Ah lads.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:39 pm

So clubs in Kildare get 15 tickets for their members while Mayo are able to have a general sale?
Ah lads.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:40 pm

GAA definitely did this on purpose to get their own back.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:49 pm

LillieLad wrote:
GAA definitely did this on purpose to get their own back.

Plus one. They have used every known PR ruse to try and get us to regret this.

Well - we're not backing down. This is just the start.
Back to top Go down
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:57 pm

BUT LET'S NOT FORGET - THIS WAS A FIGHT WORTH FIGHTING AND WE ARE AT HOME. UP THE LILIES
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:06 pm

The below link suggests that the Mayo supporters club are directing their supporters to the Town End terrace for Saturday

https://mayoisc2016.wordpress.com/2018/06/28/2018-championship-all-ireland-senior-football-championship-round-three-qualifier-mayo-v-kildare-st-conleths-park-newbridge-co-kildare-saturday-30-06-2018-1900pm/

Hopefully we can get in before them!!
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Kildare County Board – please ensure our supporters get in early and are at both ends.

THIS IS OUR HOME VENUE.

COME ON KILDARE!!
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Dead right HG, we can only do so much here, county board should be posting on social media to all Kildare support to be in the ground well before throw in.

I believe the Mayo support were in Thurles approximately an hour before the throw in against Tipp.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Kildare county board - pull the finger out. Get the supporters in early and make sure we have both ends.

This is our home venue and we are entitled to every advantage that affords.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 12:28 am

Rex wrote:
Still no word from club kildare,  although I miss texts and emails now and again that they send for some reason. Anyone heard anything from them.

I got a text and collected 2 tickets last night @ hawkfield
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 12:39 am

flourman wrote:
Rex wrote:
Still no word from club kildare,  although I miss texts and emails now and again that they send for some reason. Anyone heard anything from them.

I got a text and collected 2 tickets last night @ hawkfield

Balls, never got a text. Looks like the TV for me so.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 12:43 am

Can we offer our services to do a bit of stewarding? haha not gonna lie was looking at the Kilcullen end contemplating could I hop the wall last night unfortunately the answer was no I'd prob kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Mayo tickets   Kildare v Mayo tickets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Mayo tickets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next