Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***

Go down 
+61
Misneach
kildare
Lily8
squire
browser
MD
KILL BILL
gaaman
steviegenius
abl
Fear An Geata
decbuck
centreback
SamMaguire
nasher
Come on the Boys in Blue
townendterrace
Ned
GAA_PUNTER
Dinny Breen
stanley
carburyman
shortgrass
Sam1928
Derfil
Onhisboot
analysis
if_in_doubt
Ohtoohtobe
shortgrass1928
peile
geezershorts
Rex
jj
GaaHead
Pure White
midfieldmaestro
flourman
koko39
FearBan
bob12
kildarecat
tomcruise
kickingking
kartman
Jimmy winning matches
shoutitout
Ogie
Loads of Pints
rgb
armagh4sam
walsheman
Kaiser Sóze
rboy
bag of white
lilywhiteforlife
ChillDara
hawker
jnrwhite
Stonecold
mrblobby
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:34 pm

carburyman wrote:
Jme how do you think the players feel

Shite I presume, why do you ask? or was that a rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:39 pm

lads journey starts again 9 january
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

No just asking that was all,think were all the same,still not over it...Think this is worse than 98
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 am

fone wrote:

Roll on the 9th of January. I think the only way I'll get over this travesty is seeing that heroic Kildare team WITH Geezer at the helm in competitive action again.

Disappointment and devastation is now turning to anger. I'm sensing that's happening with more than just me on here.

Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 am

yeh anger is wat i felt sunday night,but its been a great year,luk forward to club action,and january for the o'bryne cup
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:06 am

100% agreed JME, Joe Brolly says 'dont worry about the square ball,' Down the better team', had that happened to his beloved Derry he would be sqealing and whining and waving his conductors arms about, strange comment from him, he's a barrister isn't he? or something similar sounding?
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 am

Fuc..ing arse hole,Brolly,he is always the same
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:15 am

I'm still to sick to talk about the match. I've felt bad after games before but never this bad. The feeling we were robbed, mixed with the pure bad luck we had right through the game makes dealing with the result nearly impossible.

Joe Brolly is probably the most ignorant, arrogant, self indulgent people I have ever heard. His knowledge of football is always clouded by personal agendas and a need to be noticed. What RTE have next to Colm O'Rourke and Pat Spillane is an overgrown 8 year old with Attention deficit disorder.

I listened to him after Cork were beaten by Kerry by 1 point after a replay and extra time and couldn’t believe my ears when he said Kerry won that game so easy and were much the better team. I thought I would never hear the likes of it again until stupidly I listened to 5 minutes of him on Sunday. He started spouting about how McCartans tactical master plan and Downs better footballers meant that the game was always going to be won by down and they were much the better side......

Facts:
We lost by 2 points
We had a blatant point waved wide
They got a goal that should not of been allowed
We hit the post from lepers shot at goal
We hit the post from Kelly's shot for a point
We were denied what I am sure should have been a penalty
We hit the Crossbar (underside) and the ball bounces out off a Down mans face and out to safety...

Even allowing for awful refereeing and shocking umpiring, if we had of had an ounce of luck....even just one of the balls off the posts or crossbar to have gone in we would have had a completely different result. (Kelly’s point attempt would have left a simple tap over for a draw).

Sorry, rant over, I'll be back when I've cooled down.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 am

Marcus I feel exactly the same, I was ready to put my foot through the tv when I heard the crap coming from Brolly. Best Natural footballers, master tactician, forget about the squareball and Marty Clarke Quaterback. Pass me the sick bag. he was blowing smoke up Down's collective arses all day.

Back to us Nice piece by Brendan Coffey in the Nationalist about Hank, he had a stormer on Sunday and for a man so young he gives us hope for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 am

Yep, I'm still feeling like sh1te too. Can't believe it's all over. While the ref did us no favours I still think some on other days some of those wides would have went over. It'll take to a while to get over this one. We didn't play to our potential and had no luck and still we were within two points.

Talking to a few of the Cork boys over the past couple of days and they think we were shafted. What does one say?
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 am

I still can't talk about it...so angry! Just can't believe it. And when I saw poor JD on the front of yesterday's paper well that broke my heart altogether. I don't know what to say...
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 am

The journey started last Sunday when Stevie Wonder blew the final whistle. As Peter Fitspatrick would say In that Louth accent. " He was like Dick Turpin without a mask ".
Back to top Go down
croker
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 am

If I hear one more person say "there's always next year" or "Down were the better team" Im going to go stark raving mad and clock someone.
Next year is a totally different championship, Leinster with Dublin, Meath maybe Louth is going to be very tough. Next year Rainbow will be watching from the stands (after giving 20 years of his life to the Kildare Senior football team). Next year Dermot will have surgery on his knee. Next year....
This was our year.
Down were good but Kildare were robbed, four points were taken from them. Fact

My head is about to explode Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Faith
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 am

Agree with you Croker, I'm not ready to talk about next year.... we lost the 2010 All Ireland Semi no more than 2 days ago under devasting circumstances, as Geezer said it will be a while before that that hole can be filled, like most people I'm completely devastated after Sun, I never saw anything other that a win on the horizon, it's just too raw to say that's there is always next year!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:
Hard luck lads , i know the feeling , felt sorry for my club mates as i was on the hill with them , there disappointment i can relate to , kinda broke my heart , Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing , but its was not to be , as i said it would be close and it was , i dont mean to be disrespectful, but nice teams dont win matches , down ran through the kildare defence at will , it was to easy , letting there markers out in front everytime to win the ball , as for the kildare attack at time they over played the ball , even to grind out scores , kildare were not ruthless enough Twisted Evil

as for bottle and unfinished business hhhmmmmmmm Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink its now 83 vs 16 silent silent silent silent and that goes out to my friends in forum the ever so cool fionn mc , newbridge , mc kwellen and co Wink hard luck lads maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers cheers

Everything you say above is bullshit.

I wouldnt expect anything better to come from YOU , a bitter bitter sore loser as always , get over it ,take it like a man and stop your bitching, you lost and you were shafted by the ref , but all counties get shafted once in awhile EXAMPLE LOUTH Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect , the dubs are well use to it by now it a regular occurance , the more you get tick skinned about it the better buddy , IT WAS NOT YOUR DAY ,YOU SIMPLE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH , like the dubs last week ,we let it slip and so did the lillies SORRY but thats a FACT !!!!!! Suspect Suspect

Maybe i was bullshitting about the "maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers :cheers" So i assume it will be ourselves the dubs then Wink Wink Wink Wink in the promiseland in sept silent silent silent

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 pm

fone wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:
Hard luck lads , i know the feeling , felt sorry for my club mates as i was on the hill with them , there disappointment i can relate to , kinda broke my heart , Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing , but its was not to be , as i said it would be close and it was , i dont mean to be disrespectful, but nice teams dont win matches , down ran through the kildare defence at will , it was to easy , letting there markers out in front everytime to win the ball , as for the kildare attack at time they over played the ball , even to grind out scores , kildare were not ruthless enough Twisted Evil

as for bottle and unfinished business hhhmmmmmmm Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink its now 83 vs 16 silent silent silent silent and that goes out to my friends in forum the ever so cool fionn mc , newbridge , mc kwellen and co Wink hard luck lads maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers cheers
the dubs i real hate them. hard to break dubs heart when kildare lose. down would have kick ass out croke park u only have two forwards on team

well i pity your small mindness typical , that your hatred consumes you , you bitter little lillie sore losing lillie , but i genuinely pity your team and support, been there have many badges of disappointment, it not a nice place to in , but you were not good enough full stop, and you team let down run ragged fact accept it

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 pm

flourman wrote:
This feeling is the worst I have ever had after a game.

People on here (or anywhere) who use the words "Hard Luck" when refering to Kildare's defeat would seriously need to look up a dictionary.

We were robbed by the same inept officiating that has plagued the GAA for years. This had nothing to do with "Luck" - we lost this because of four blind umpires and a blind referee - period.

This feeling I have is akin to a death in the family - I hate it. I will (as many of you will, I'm sure) be a long time getting over this betrayal.

OK hard luck is maybe , unfair on this occasion , but the match was in you own hand to win , like the dubs last week, you had enough time to win the match , i dont mean to be harsh but thats FACT but do you hear myself whinging about corks last score from a sideline ball that was knocked out by cork NO!!! , YOU TAKE THE RUFF with the smooth, or the soft frees 3 frees in the the last ten minutes NO , yes i will 100% agree that ref calls were wrong but he is HUMAN , like the 30 players on the field , get over it , You will be back , as i have said on another thread , with the grace of god we both shall be in the promisedland this time 12 months on the 3rd week in sept Wink Wink Wink

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:51 pm

carburyman wrote:
Well said flourman.its like a death,chating with a few of the lads last night,the hurt is still there,but you know as a team,think this will make us stronger

By jesus it will , you have to lose one to win one Wink
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 pm

carburyman wrote:
No just asking that was all,think were all the same,still not over it...Think this is worse than 98

not a chance, you have a team now that are more than capable of getting furthar , in the next 1 or 2 , would you agree Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

marcus wrote:
I'm still to sick to talk about the match. I've felt bad after games before but never this bad. The feeling we were robbed, mixed with the pure bad luck we had right through the game makes dealing with the result nearly impossible.

Joe Brolly is probably the most ignorant, arrogant, self indulgent people I have ever heard. His knowledge of football is always clouded by personal agendas and a need to be noticed. What RTE have next to Colm O'Rourke and Pat Spillane is an overgrown 8 year old with Attention deficit disorder.

I listened to him after Cork were beaten by Kerry by 1 point after a replay and extra time and couldn’t believe my ears when he said Kerry won that game so easy and were much the better team. I thought I would never hear the likes of it again until stupidly I listened to 5 minutes of him on Sunday. He started spouting about how McCartans tactical master plan and Downs better footballers meant that the game was always going to be won by down and they were much the better side......

Facts:
We lost by 2 points
We hit the post from lepers shot at goal THE GODS
We hit the post from Kelly's shot for a point THE GODS
We were denied what I am sure should have been a penalty AGREED
We hit the Crossbar (underside) and the ball bounces out off a Down mans face and out to safety... THE GODS

Even allowing for awful refereeing and shocking umpiring, if we had of had an ounce of luck....even just one of the balls off the posts or crossbar to have gone in we would have had a completely different result. (Kelly’s point attempt would have left a simple tap over for a draw).

So from the above scores missed , as i have said you had your own faith clearly in your own hand , the peno you had no control, so on the day , you never got the bounce of the ball, i include tackles , fielding , 50/50 balls , and the bogy one ref decisions , how many days have we all in the 32 counties have had , its just it came or should i say didnt come during a semi for the lillies
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 pm

koko39 wrote:
I still can't talk about it...so angry! Just can't believe it. And when I saw poor JD on the front of yesterday's paper well that broke my heart altogether. I don't know what to say...

I would take that as the true grit and honesty of a player of his caliber , it show how much it means to him , and how much he felt for YOU all ,his supporters , but this will make him a stronger , it was the same after the leinster final 2009 he was gutted , but i knew it would take him furthar , and that was case in point sunday , a all ireland semi, have spoken to the man on a few occasion afterwards , A TRUE GENT , so as a gaa fan in general i felt his pain , he does deserve a celtic cross for his endeavours, but as we all know its hard earned !!!!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 pm

croker wrote:
If I hear one more person say "there's always next year" or "Down were the better team" Im going to go stark raving mad and clock someone.
Next year is a totally different championship, Leinster with Dublin, Meath maybe Louth is going to be very tough. Next year Rainbow will be watching from the stands (after giving 20 years of his life to the Kildare Senior football team). Next year Dermot will have surgery on his knee. Next year....
This was our year.
Down were good but Kildare were robbed, four points were taken from them. Fact

My head is about to explode Evil or Very Mad

Time will heal you friend , and the two for me in leinster in 2011 is kildare first and dublin second , the rest is playing catch up , and funny you say the o byrne cup like others here , like myself when this kicks in , we are back to square one , and that buzzing feeling gets going again, you have great young potentail coming through the ranks all is not lost , Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
fone wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:

the dubs i real hate them. hard to break dubs heart when kildare lose. down would have kick ass out croke park u only have two forwards on team

Another bitter pill , i backed you , i wished you luck , i supported you while on the hill , what more do you want , i noticed your ilk didnt wish myself luck, bar the few genuine supporters here, i sorry if i hit a nerve lads but the truth hurts , the lillies were not at the races FACT, they were a pale shadow of there preformances this year FACT , they persisted in the same stupid tactic ,the constant kicks out to midfield that they were never winning , there tackling was none exsistant FACT, they let there marker roam free in every department on the field of play FACT , AND YES DESPITE WHINGING you dont win matches been nice FACT , do you serious think that preformance would win a all ireland , you must be joking and totally deluded , for a team that was one of the fittest in the country , you were second to everything FACT,

And the best of both would have found it hard to live with the dublin of sept 22nd friend , and yes we may only had 2 forwards , but we also have a midfield who can field/tackle/pass/take scores/ mark there opposite / and defend , a half back line who can field/tackle/pass/take scores/ mark there opposite / and defend and a full back line who can field/tackle/pass/take scores/ mark there opposite/ and defend and good keeper , on any other given sunday /saturday kildare could and would field/tackle/pass/take scores/ mark there opposite / and defend , but on sunday they left all of this in there kit bags Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:56 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
marcus wrote:

Facts:
We lost by 2 points
We hit the post from lepers shot at goal THE GODS
We hit the post from Kelly's shot for a point THE GODS
We were denied what I am sure should have been a penalty AGREED
We hit the Crossbar (underside) and the ball bounces out off a Down mans face and out to safety... THE GODS

So from the above scores stated missed , as i have said you had your own faith clearly in your own hands , the peno you should have got , the square ball you had no control, so on the day , you never got the bounce of the ball, i include tackles , fielding , 50/50 balls , and the bogy ref decisions , how many days like this have all teams and supporters in the 32 counties have had , its just came or should i say didnt come during a semi for the lillies on sunday
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm

VODAFONE WROTE

IT WAS NOT YOUR DAY ,YOU SIMPLE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH , like the dubs last week ,we let it slip and so did the lillies SORRY but thats a FACT !!!!!!

Hi Vodafone, listen if you are feeling bored and on the internet in the middle of the night again why don't you log on to reservoir dubs or some other dublin forum and chat away with your fellow county men about how dublin weren't good enough to beat cork.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next