Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***

Go down 
+61
Misneach
kildare
Lily8
squire
browser
MD
KILL BILL
gaaman
steviegenius
abl
Fear An Geata
decbuck
centreback
SamMaguire
nasher
Come on the Boys in Blue
townendterrace
Ned
GAA_PUNTER
Dinny Breen
stanley
carburyman
shortgrass
Sam1928
Derfil
Onhisboot
analysis
if_in_doubt
Ohtoohtobe
shortgrass1928
peile
geezershorts
Rex
jj
GaaHead
Pure White
midfieldmaestro
flourman
koko39
FearBan
bob12
kildarecat
tomcruise
kickingking
kartman
Jimmy winning matches
shoutitout
Ogie
Loads of Pints
rgb
armagh4sam
walsheman
Kaiser Sóze
rboy
bag of white
lilywhiteforlife
ChillDara
hawker
jnrwhite
Stonecold
mrblobby
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Stanley

Here here cheers
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 pm

i think our midfield would make a show of yers vodafone
Back to top Go down
gaaman
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I missed this on Sunday :

http://anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=893741

Anyone hear what the stewards said?
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
Sam1928 wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:
Hard luck lads , i know the feeling , felt sorry for my club mates as i was on the hill with them , there disappointment i can relate to , kinda broke my heart , Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing , but its was not to be , as i said it would be close and it was , i dont mean to be disrespectful, but nice teams dont win matches , down ran through the kildare defence at will , it was to easy , letting there markers out in front everytime to win the ball , as for the kildare attack at time they over played the ball , even to grind out scores , kildare were not ruthless enough Twisted Evil

as for bottle and unfinished business hhhmmmmmmm Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink its now 83 vs 16 silent silent silent silent and that goes out to my friends in forum the ever so cool fionn mc , newbridge , mc kwellen and co Wink hard luck lads maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers cheers

Everything you say above is bullshit.

I wouldnt expect anything better to come from YOU , a bitter bitter sore loser as always , get over it ,take it like a man and stop your bitching, you lost and you were shafted by the ref , but all counties get shafted once in awhile EXAMPLE LOUTH Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect , the dubs are well use to it by now it a regular occurance , the more you get tick skinned about it the better buddy , IT WAS NOT YOUR DAY ,YOU SIMPLE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH , like the dubs last week ,we let it slip and so did the lillies SORRY but thats a FACT !!!!!! Suspect Suspect

Maybe i was bullshitting about the "maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers :cheers" So i assume it will be ourselves the dubs then Wink Wink Wink Wink in the promiseland in sept silent silent silent

DO us all a favour and take your shite to a dublin forum where it belongs. You must be confusing me with someone else with your little attack on me there but even if you didnt I think you had no right to pop your head in here and have a go the other day but sure if thats how you get your kicks in your life then fair enough.

Anybody know where the Ignore button is on this forum?
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 pm

gaaman wrote:
I missed this on Sunday :

http://anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=893741

Anyone hear what the stewards said?

as one of the lads say i`d love to see them take them to court for theft that would be hilarious
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
fone wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:
Hard luck lads , i know the feeling , felt sorry for my club mates as i was on the hill with them , there disappointment i can relate to , kinda broke my heart , Sad Laughing Laughing Laughing , but its was not to be , as i said it would be close and it was , i dont mean to be disrespectful, but nice teams dont win matches , down ran through the kildare defence at will , it was to easy , letting there markers out in front everytime to win the ball , as for the kildare attack at time they over played the ball , even to grind out scores , kildare were not ruthless enough Twisted Evil

as for bottle and unfinished business hhhmmmmmmm Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink its now 83 vs 16 silent silent silent silent and that goes out to my friends in forum the ever so cool fionn mc , newbridge , mc kwellen and co Wink hard luck lads maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers cheers

the dubs i real hate them. hard to break dubs heart when kildare lose. down would have kick ass out croke park u only have two forwards on team

well i pity your small mindness typical , that your hatred consumes you , you bitter little lillie sore losing lillie , but i genuinely pity your team and support, been there have many badges of disappointment, it not a nice place to in , but you were not good enough full stop, and you team let down run ragged fact accept it

i am not a sore about losing the game . so take hike go back to dublin . this forum is about kildare gaa not dublin gaa
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Holy hand of jaysus! vodafone2010 what gives you the right to come on here and have a little attack at us? This is a Kildare Forum , and we talk about kildare not dublin. Therefore DUBS DONT BELONG HERE SO SHAG OFF TO YOUR OWN FORUM.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:03 am

dublin clown!!!!
Back to top Go down
townendterrace
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:21 am

Hard luck gents.The decisions that went against yee were outrageous.I had a perfect view of the "disallowed" point.Fair play the way yee stayed after the final whistle and thanked yere team for a great year.In Cork we wouldnt have done that but we would have bitched and back-stabbed all winter.Yee are improving every year and will get further under Geezer.Also fantastic quality football by both side.Hughie got two MASSIVE points!!!Lads wouldn't yee much rather be consisitently competing and be one of the best teams in the country(with motivation to win an All-Ireland) rather than a mediocre county like 2007?Hope Johnny stays on as it is a pleasure to watch such a great player.
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:49 am

ManBearPig wrote:
dublin clown!!!!

Yeh he must be from Leixlip or somewhere
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:29 am

wingback: Yeh he must be from Leixlip or somewhere

Eh im sorry but leixlip is in kildare lest you forget. I dont know what it is with people calling us dubs when clearley I dont even sound like one cos in my young years we all had kildare accents in leixlip , and clearley, we are KILDARE SUPPORTERS in leixlip.
He could be from maynooth, clane, celbridge, naas any where sure there is dubs everywhere in kildare.
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 am

lilypremier wrote:
wingback: Yeh he must be from Leixlip or somewhere

Eh im sorry but leixlip is in kildare lest you forget. I dont know what it is with people calling us dubs when clearley I dont even sound like one cos in my young years we all had kildare accents in leixlip , and clearley, we are KILDARE SUPPORTERS in leixlip.
He could be from maynooth, clane, celbridge, naas any where sure there is dubs everywhere in kildare.

haha just wanted to draw a reaction, was a bit bored earlier, thanks
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 am

Haha well you got wan anyway. all I know is that there was so many leixlip people at the match on sunday. I think the whole of our village were there!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 am

Vodafone you were doing quite well on here, no usual dub shite, but the barrier holding it back has obviously burst. 10 posts in a row where one could have done.

As I love the game I tend to check over most GAA forums every so often. We on here in general were leaning towards the Dubs in a couple of games, myself included. However reading the resdubs forum yesterday has reinvigorated my view of what a shower some of the people that follow Dublin really are and you are doing nothing to change that view.
Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 am

Piss of Vodofone,dont be so ignorant,we werent going to your forum when yous lost to Cork. Dublin still go on about 95 like yesterday. Grow up and dont go on this forum again having a go at us.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 am

townendterrace wrote:
Hard luck gents.The decisions that went against yee were outrageous.I had a perfect view of the "disallowed" point.Fair play the way yee stayed after the final whistle and thanked yere team for a great year.In Cork we wouldnt have done that but we would have bitched and back-stabbed all winter.Yee are improving every year and will get further under Geezer.Also fantastic quality football by both side.Hughie got two MASSIVE points!!!Lads wouldn't yee much rather be consisitently competing and be one of the best teams in the country(with motivation to win an All-Ireland) rather than a mediocre county like 2007?Hope Johnny stays on as it is a pleasure to watch such a great player.

Thanks TET, I hope you own lads go on a win Sam as I think they deserve it after the last couple of years. Good luck in the final because they way Down have been stock piling it up I think you'll need a slice or two yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 pm

stanley wrote:
VODAFONE WROTE

IT WAS NOT YOUR DAY ,YOU SIMPLE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH , like the dubs last week ,we let it slip and so did the lillies SORRY but thats a FACT !!!!!!

Hi Vodafone, listen if you are feeling bored and on the internet in the middle of the night again why don't you log on to reservoir dubs or some other dublin forum and chat away with your fellow county men about how dublin weren't good enough to beat cork.

God state the obvious stanley , but if your a regular here you would have seen i freely admitted that last week

IT is a free forum king , so on that score i can contribute when i feel like in any 24 hr period tongue , i dont see any rule stating time constraints Suspect , i advise you read them Wink , bored !!! no you lot are entertaining Laughing , but my main interest is there are very few members here who can give and take constructive critcism Smile , which obviously your not one of them affraid ,

so "culiva" stanley Wink

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:14 pm

centreback wrote:
i think our midfield would make a show of yers vodafone

As for experience yes , but thats for the future Wink , its a pity ,i shouldnt say that , or maybe i should say , unfortuntely , no no , they were absent sunday , trying not to rustle delicate feathers here , its hard to tell this year , if i was to go by both semi final preformances , well we domaninate cork for 60 mins where as kildare were non exsistant via down

let agree to disagree Wink Wink Wink we wont get a chance to prove each others theory's wrong this year

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:
Sam1928 wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:

Everything you say above is bullshit.

I wouldnt expect anything better to come from YOU , a bitter bitter sore loser as always , get over it ,take it like a man and stop your bitching, you lost and you were shafted by the ref , but all counties get shafted once in awhile EXAMPLE LOUTH Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect , the dubs are well use to it by now it a regular occurance , the more you get tick skinned about it the better buddy , IT WAS NOT YOUR DAY ,YOU SIMPLE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH , like the dubs last week ,we let it slip and so did the lillies SORRY but thats a FACT !!!!!! Suspect Suspect

Maybe i was bullshitting about the "maybe next year we shall be both in the final and the promiseland in sept cheers cheers :cheers" So i assume it will be ourselves the dubs then Wink Wink Wink Wink in the promiseland in sept silent silent silent

DO us all a favour and take your shite to a dublin forum where it belongs. You must be confusing me with someone else with your little attack on me there but even if you didnt I think you had no right to pop your head in here and have a go the other day but sure if thats how you get your kicks in your life then fair enough.

Anybody know where the Ignore button is on this forum?

IT is a free forum , so on that score i can contribute when i feel like in any 24 hr period , i dont see any rule stating time constraints , i advise you read them , bored !!! no you lot are entertaining , but my main interest is there are very few members here who can give and take constructive critcism , which obviously your not one of them ,

so "culiva" sam1928
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 pm

ManBearPig wrote:
dublin clown!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing your avatar , Laughing Laughing Laughing are you serious Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing hhhumm i take that as a compliment
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:28 pm

lilypremier wrote:
Holy hand of jaysus! vodafone2010 what gives you the right to come on here and have a little attack at us? This is a Kildare Forum , and we talk about kildare not dublin. Therefore DUBS DONT BELONG HERE SO SHAG OFF TO YOUR OWN FORUM.

as said to others IT is a free forum , so on that score i can contribute when i feel like in any 24 hr period , i dont see any rule stating time constraints , i advise you read them , bored !!! no you lot are entertaining , but my main interest is there are very few members here who can give and take constructive critcism , which obviously your not one of them ,

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:34 pm

JME wrote:
Vodafone you were doing quite well on here, no usual dub shite, but the barrier holding it back has obviously burst. 10 posts in a row where one could have done.

As I love the game I tend to check over most GAA forums every so often. We on here in general were leaning towards the Dubs in a couple of games, myself included. However reading the resdubs forum yesterday has reinvigorated my view of what a shower some of the people that follow Dublin really are and you are doing nothing to change that view.

OK OK
Maybe i am rubbing people up the wrong way so close after sunday , i dont intend to, so maybe i should calm it a bit , and let you all easy into sundays events , it not my aim , So shall take this completely on board , maybe i am comparing two different entities unfairly , yes it is a kildare forum and thats what its purpose is !!!

apologies to all , my interest is gaa , i am a active member of a kildare club , i was just as dissappointed as you all believe me
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Lads in fairness Vodafone 2010 has supported Kildare when Dublin is not involved and although he might have been a tad more tactful I honestly think he means well, we need outside constructive opinions like these from 'townendterrace, (Cork) Armagh4sam and Vodafone 2010 (Dublin), stops us from the possibility of becoming blinkered.
I welcome your opinion Vodafone 2010, but our wounds are deep at the moment, thanks for supporting us, ignore the personal insults., bur remember - this is probably the biggest sporting hurt most of us have ever had or hopefully likely to.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

He uses far too many smilies though.
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm

its no harm having an "outside" voice every now and again to be fair. We also had Billy Idol (cork) and now we have another langer on here aswell, cant think of his name. As he said its an open forum free for all. And if he hangs around long enough im sure we will have a bit of banter wen dublin do their annual crash and burn Very Happy

Sure how amny of you go for a nose down in squirell-eater-ville from time to time?? give the dub a break - the jacks are back!

would agree that his over use of smileys does make me want to smash his computer over his head though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next