Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***

Go down 
+61
Misneach
kildare
Lily8
squire
browser
MD
KILL BILL
gaaman
steviegenius
abl
Fear An Geata
decbuck
centreback
SamMaguire
nasher
Come on the Boys in Blue
townendterrace
Ned
GAA_PUNTER
Dinny Breen
stanley
carburyman
shortgrass
Sam1928
Derfil
Onhisboot
analysis
if_in_doubt
Ohtoohtobe
shortgrass1928
peile
geezershorts
Rex
jj
GaaHead
Pure White
midfieldmaestro
flourman
koko39
FearBan
bob12
kildarecat
tomcruise
kickingking
kartman
Jimmy winning matches
shoutitout
Ogie
Loads of Pints
rgb
armagh4sam
walsheman
Kaiser Sóze
rboy
bag of white
lilywhiteforlife
ChillDara
hawker
jnrwhite
Stonecold
mrblobby
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 pm

All I'd say is the midfield comparisons aren't fair if you're going on semi-finals because you had a rookie and a lad with a vetrebrae problem in his neck who was in absolute agony before eventually having to come up. In short, Kildare's first choice midfield wasn't there.

However, MD McAuley looks a brilliant player - it would be an interesting battle and probably as usual, would actually be won by the groundhogs... unfortunately for Kildare, Morgan wasn't as prolific in this area on Sunday as he was all year.
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
He uses far too many smilies though.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Vodafone 2010 I can take constructive critisim. I am fully open to everyone views and ideas as it is a disscussion forum. The only thing i couldnt understand is how you could attack some members and all we are doing is giving our own views on the match.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
JME wrote:
Vodafone you were doing quite well on here, no usual dub shite, but the barrier holding it back has obviously burst. 10 posts in a row where one could have done.

As I love the game I tend to check over most GAA forums every so often. We on here in general were leaning towards the Dubs in a couple of games, myself included. However reading the resdubs forum yesterday has reinvigorated my view of what a shower some of the people that follow Dublin really are and you are doing nothing to change that view.

OK OK
Maybe i am rubbing people up the wrong way so close after sunday , i dont intend to, so maybe i should calm it a bit , and let you all easy into sundays events , it not my aim , So shall take this completely on board , maybe i am comparing two different entities unfairly , yes it is a kildare forum and thats what its purpose is !!!

apologies to all , my interest is gaa , i am a active member of a kildare club , i was just as dissappointed as you all believe me

Sound
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

In retrospect the only problem I'd with some of posts here and the some little digs at one another is the fact that they are coming out so soon after such a heart breaking defeat.

Vodafone2010 has always seemed to put across a very balanced / neutral view on Kildare in the championship so I'm guessing that any of his criticisms of posters or the team were made in the heat of the moment and certainly not meant to offend.

Like others on this site I tended to lean in favour of the Dubs when they were playing, although like most, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't overly upset to see them go out against Cork (no offence Vodafone2010).

If there was no outside voices on this forum we'd be worse off for it, it's always good to get the outside viewpoint on issues regarding our county teams, the only thing that could be changed perhaps is the timing of any criticism, however constructive its intent.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am

My computer screen just farted loads of little lovehearts.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:34 am

you should get that checked out.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 am

Get that checked out sam!!!
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 am

vodafone2010 wrote:
stanley wrote:
VODAFONE WROTE

IT WAS NOT YOUR DAY ,YOU SIMPLE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH , like the dubs last week ,we let it slip and so did the lillies SORRY but thats a FACT !!!!!!

Hi Vodafone, listen if you are feeling bored and on the internet in the middle of the night again why don't you log on to reservoir dubs or some other dublin forum and chat away with your fellow county men about how dublin weren't good enough to beat cork.

God state the obvious stanley , but if your a regular here you would have seen i freely admitted that last week

IT is a free forum king , so on that score i can contribute when i feel like in any 24 hr period tongue , i dont see any rule stating time constraints Suspect , i advise you read them Wink , bored !!! no you lot are entertaining Laughing , but my main interest is there are very few members here who can give and take constructive critcism Smile , which obviously your not one of them affraid ,

so "culiva" stanley Wink

Hi Vodafone, dont worry I can take and give constructive criticism but let me tell you this, I was on a Dublin forum the day after the Cork game and the Dublin supporters were pouring out their hearts and feeling the same hurt that we here in Kildare are going through now, If I had posted all that you said with your smiley faces I would have been told where to go with myself in a lot less polite way than I told you. By all means post your comments, give your opinions on Kildare GAA and debate in a constructive positive way but a word of advice, drop the dub sarcasm, be a bit more tactful and less of the smileys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:55 am

Almost time for the latest installment from Vodafone.. So I'll throw 2 of these in just to start him off: Smile Smile lol..
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Ha anyone seen supersub,his he missing in action??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***   All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread*** - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Semi-Final 2010 Sunday 29th August 3.30pm Corke Park Kildare vs Down***Official Thread***
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17