Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laois guilty of plagerism.

Go down 
+13
Stonecold
GaaHead
shortgrass1928
armagh4sam
rgb
Sam1928
jj
Dinny Breen
kildarecat
jnrwhite
kickingking
Jimmy winning matches
Rex
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Laois guilty of plagerism. Empty
PostSubject: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 am

Reports are that Justin McNulty has been given the job of managing that bag of badgers.

Is it me or is this a pure case of looking at what your neighbour has done and then try and replicate it. Do they have any ideas of their own. It's laughable it's so obvious.
I suppose copying is the best form of flattery.

Only problem he has is that they all hate each other down there and fights have been known to break out in the local phone box.

Maybe we should take them a little more seriously now as they do have " the better natural footballers" well that's what they say.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 am

justin was with armagh backroom team this year . jme need worry about laois they have him gone by this time next year they are never happy in laois

Last edited by fone on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 am

Oh I'm not worried fone, far from it in fact.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:39 am

Decent appointment for them in fairness when you consider some of the journeymen names that have been linked to them in the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 am

Padraic Joyce turned the post down also. Jesus lads is there anyone the haven't asked.
Back to top Go down
jnrwhite
Intermediate
Intermediate
jnrwhite

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 am

There were rumours of them looking to appoint Manbearpig but they couldn't find him in Donadea forest..............
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 am

Got to feel a bit sorry for Pat Roe. He was literally begging for the job when everyone else was giving the Laois CB the cold shoulder! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 am

Pat Roe was whoring himself out for it even though they had asked every other person in the County first including they lady that makes the tea.

When Micko was here he said that if there was eight days in the week the Kildare lads would train for the eight. We have seen how hard our lads have worked for three solid years. Constantly training and gym work and they are only now getting their rewards. I can't see the Queens training that hard without one or two of them going of the rails.

I'll await the self annual self combustion. What surprises me is that McNulty did not ask Geezer his opinion because I would expect he would have been told to run away as fast as you can.
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 am

For not a penny more nor a penny less travelling expenses, which usually amounts to something in the region of flying in from Auckland New Zealand for a training session, pay the manager then pay the players.......
Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Good appointment for the Laois boys in fairness, definitely a step forward but I still think it's going to take a lot more than Justin's brother Enda to get into the Laois psychology, Freud himself would struggle there....
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 am

Despicable bunch ............
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Their time has come and gone. Better off sticking to organising large scale picnics.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 am

Is anyone else in the "I Couldn't Give Two Shites What Laois Do" Club?
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am

I not bothered what they are it either it's just so similar to the way we went that it was worth a mention.
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 am

JME wrote:
I not bothered what they are it either it's just so similar to the way we went that it was worth a mention.

A touch unfair JME.

He has more experience than Geezer ever did, and if he was from another county I don't think the copying line woul be used.

He'll bring a lot to the table i'm sure, but he'd need to have a very good attacking coach in because he won't have the expertise to crack that area I don't think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

armagh4sam wrote:
JME wrote:

A touch unfair JME.

He has more experience than Geezer ever did, and if he was from another county I don't think the copying line woul be used.

He'll bring a lot to the table i'm sure, but he'd need to have a very good attacking coach in because he won't have the expertise to crack that area I don't think.

He may have had more experience then Geezer, but is he as driven?

These Laois boys wont be long about testing his resolve, they are known to go AWOL every so often. The Foundry in Carlow being one such black hole. Many a good Laois footballer was lost in there.

I'm looking forward to our League meeting next year already.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 am

Fionn, bigger things than that on our horizion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am

Ah jayzus fionn, we are playing in an A-I semi final in two weeks and you're looking forward to Laois next year?
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:26 am

fionnmccool wrote:
armagh4sam wrote:
JME wrote:

A touch unfair JME.

He may have had more experience then Geezer, but is he as driven?

These Laois boys wont be long about testing his resolve, they are known to go AWOL every so often. The Foundry in Carlow being one such black hole. Many a good Laois footballer was lost in there.

I'm looking forward to our League meeting next year already.

That whole 02 team was driven Fionn, and McNulty will have his eye on big shows in the years to come. He'll be extremely driven, and I can guarantee you he will be massively prepared with Enda certain to play a big part.

That said, you can be as prepared or as driven as you like, if you don't have that instinct, you may not succeed. I have not idea what he will be like, I wish him well, it will certainly be an interesting one.
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:27 am

Oh god, I just realised I wished someone well for taking over Laois, on a Kildare forum
!

Shocked

I wish him well as an Armagh man of course, no more than that!
Back to top Go down
shortgrass1928
Junior A
Junior A
shortgrass1928

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 am

armagh4sam wrote:
Oh god, I just realised I wished someone well for taking over Laois, on a Kildare forum
!

Shocked

Say 10 Decades of the Rosary and wash your mouth out with carbolic soap and all will be forgiven!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:38 am

shortgrass1928 wrote:
armagh4sam wrote:
!

Shocked

Say 10 Decades of the Rosary and wash your mouth out with carbolic soap and all will be forgiven!!

Don't worry about it A4S, they are like the annoying extended family member that everyone tolerates but never take seriously. They will always be there but you learn to put up with it but don't wish harm to befall them

Back to top Go down
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:39 am

JME, you might be very surprised what Geezer thinks of Laois footballers.... Don't be at all surprised if Enda was and will be on the phone to him....
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 am

JME wrote:
shortgrass1928 wrote:
armagh4sam wrote:
!

Shocked

Don't worry about it A4S, they are like the annoying extended family member that everyone tolerates but never take seriously. They will always be there but you learn to put up with it but don't wish harm to befall them

How I felt about Down for the 10 years prior to this. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 am

Going in as All Ireland Champs, Laois clapping us onto the field rgb, thats what i'm looking forward too!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laois guilty of plagerism.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next