Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laois guilty of plagerism.

Go down 
+13
Stonecold
GaaHead
shortgrass1928
armagh4sam
rgb
Sam1928
jj
Dinny Breen
kildarecat
jnrwhite
kickingking
Jimmy winning matches
Rex
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 am

And that's why they hate us fionn.....
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:05 am

Why do we even bother even entertaining them here, let them on. People should be banned tongue , like on the Dublin forum Meath is a swear word and appears as M**** we should just ignore them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 am

rgb wrote:
And that's why they hate us fionn.....

That was a tongue in cheek statement rgb...

Anyhow as much as they hate us, i can safely say i hate them more!

Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 am

You shouldn't even ignore them....
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 am

rgb wrote:
You shouldn't even ignore them....

Ok lets invade then, Brian!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 am

GaaHead wrote:
JME, you might be very surprised what Geezer thinks of Laois footballers.... Don't be at all surprised if Enda was and will be on the phone to him....

In what way Head, maybe he'll tell McNulty that they have far better natural footballers than in Kildare and with the right application will be a serious challenge to all around them.

Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
abl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 am

Can they never come up with an idea of there own.Micko worked for us so they copied it .We started Oxygen then they come up with Electric picnic.We have the K Club and they come up with the Heritage.We get MCGeeney And now they pick McNulty.Hopefully the common result s will be the same that that original will always be better than the cheap knock off.Jesus i hate them piss bags
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 am

abl wrote:
We started Oxygen then they come up with Electric picnic.

To be fair that started as Witness in Fairyhouse and before that and I can remember Sunstroke (dalymount park I think) back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 am

JME wrote:
abl wrote:

To be fair that started as Witness in Fairyhouse and before that and I can remember Sunstroke (dalymount park I think) back in the day.

Don't forget Feile or de Lisdoonvarna Festival.........................
Back to top Go down
abl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 am

JME wrote:
abl wrote:

Could be wrong but was Witness supposed to be held in mondello but locals objected(or it could have been the trip to tip)
Back to top Go down
abl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 am

Stonecold wrote:
JME wrote:
abl wrote:

Don't forget Feile or de Lisdoonvarna Festival.........................

Or siamsa cois lee.Now that was a session i would love to be able to remember
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 am

Witness was 100% Fairyhouse. Feile the Trip to Tipp the memories.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Feck that shit. "Self Aid" in the RDS back in the 80's. Bono preaching to the masses of unemployed as he counts his money.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

abl wrote:
Can they never come up with an idea of there own.Micko worked for us so they copied it .We started Oxygen then they come up with Electric picnic.We have the K Club and they come up with the Heritage.We get MCGeeney And now they pick McNulty.Hopefully the common result s will be the same that that original will always be better than the cheap knock off.Jesus i hate them piss bags

Yeah and we built a by-pass with our bare hands and then they copied us.....
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
Feck that shit. "Self Aid" in the RDS back in the 80's. Bono preaching to the masses of unemployed as he counts his money.

Sam, remember Finans' basement in 1991 when a certain Motorhead song started up? Now THAT was a mosh....
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 pm

rgb wrote:
Sam1928 wrote:

Sam, remember Finans' basement in 1991 when a certain Motorhead song started up? Now THAT was a mosh....

Now yer talkin'....Mr Madtrousers and Aenus McYfronts. Great times. The mosh of Finans 1991. Bloodstained and battered we emerged from the depths with not a drop of our Buckfast or Linden Village spilled. It was like that movie the 300.
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Pat Roe said he wishes the new management the best of luck but he will have to consider his position as manager of the under 21 team, after being turned down for the senior job 3 times I think he should walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Pat Roe strikes me as a door mat type of person.
Don't think he'll walk away, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as waterboy for the team.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
rgb wrote:
Sam1928 wrote:

Now yer talkin'....Mr Madtrousers and Aenus McYfronts. Great times. The mosh of Finans 1991. Bloodstained and battered we emerged from the depths with not a drop of our Buckfast or Linden Village spilled. It was like that movie the 300.

There was definitely 300 in the mosh....! Razz

Fionn, I'm getting a feeling you just don't like Laois....
Back to top Go down
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Former Armagh All-Ireland winner Justin McNulty has been officially named as the new manager of the Laois senior footballers.

County chairman Brian Allen outlined the process of easing McNulty into the Laois set-up.

“The plan starting out is to pick 60 players approximately for what he is calling ‘county training sessions’. These won’t be development squads,” he explained.

“Justin is asking us to get four people to oversee four teams, and over a couple of these games a panel will be finalised.

“One of those in charge of the teams will be chosen as a selector. Justin will bring in one other selector and a back-up coach - obviously a forwards coach, as he was a defender himself.”

Sound familiar??????????
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Let them at it I say. It took 3 years bloody hard work for us to get where we are with some serious setbacks along the way.

Excuse the pun but thay wont have the bottle for the setbacks.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 am

New Laois football manager Justin McNulty is hoping to bring the same kind of success to the O'Moore County as his former Mullaghbawn and Armagh team-mate Kieran McGeeney has brought to Kildare.

McNulty detects a degree of jealously in Laois at what their neighbours have achieved under McGeeney and he is eager to replicate that.

"I think the players are hungry," he said in the Irish Daily Mirror.
"They are hurting because of a lack of success and they're hurt by the success Kildare have had.
"They have a big rivalry with Kildare and would feel they are on a par with them, but haven't got the results. That is a good starting place to build from.

"It's down to them to show the desire. You need to have that burning desire, an ambition to be successful.

"I will be very happy if we have the same success Kildare have had. It is well deserved because they have worked very hard and that is something I'll be emphasizing to the Laois players all the time."

Good man Justin, they'll be raging about these little soundbites down in deliverance country. Since agent Dempsey's cover has been exposed could we have another inside man.

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:19 pm

This is a brilliant appointment for Laois - the McNultys, Geezer, McEntees, O'Rourkes, Francie, McGrane, Toal, Marsden... these are men cut from the same cloth - as I read somewhere Enda saying, if he was going into a bar-room fight, these were the men he wanted with him.

It may take him a little time but in much the way I was excited when Geezer came to Kildare, so the badgers will be with McNulty - it might not happen in year one, but he'll be working on the utter overhaul of mindset, training etc just as Geezer did. And I would expect them to be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

fionnmccool wrote:
Pat Roe strikes me as a door mat type of person.
Don't think he'll walk away, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as waterboy for the team.

I'd get the complete opposite impression of him to be honest. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't walk.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

JME wrote:
"They have a big rivalry with Kildare and would feel they are on a par with them, but haven't got the results. That is a good starting place to build from.

Muuwwaahhhaaahahahahaha.......good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laois guilty of plagerism.   Laois guilty of plagerism. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laois guilty of plagerism.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2