Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban

Go down 
+26
Mooreman
GaaHead
kildarecat
tomcruise
walsheman
Sam1928
Big Full Back
Ohtoohtobe
Derfil
Come on the Boys in Blue
rgb
HoA
Stonecold
Yellow Pearl
Fear An Geata
Ogie
Lily8
kartman
wingback
kickingking
abl
sillycow
Moorefieldbhoy
carburyman
Rex
GAA_PUNTER
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 am

Its just bitterness from the other end of Newbridge stonecold, as far as i know most of their fans are not like that.

He is entitled to his opinion however, no matter how bitter, stupid or off the wall it may be.

The whole idea of a forum is that you post your opinion, and its there for people to agree or disagree, otherwise all you have is a forum of opinions with no real debate.
If you dont pull stonecold up on things you dont agree with Newbridgefan, well then thats your choice, but i dont agree with anything you just said about Moorefield there.

They are afterall a Kildare club full of fantastic footballers, who have done the county proud whenever they have represented them at Leinster and All Ireland club level.
And they are being shafted at Leinster Council level. I'd be of the opinion that blood is thicker than water.
Back to top Go down
HoA
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 am

...Im not sure of the ins and outs of what happened in the tunnel that day but he had to be sent off as they dfeinatly where bookable offences and he was lucky not to be sent off in the other few mins of championship football he played this year(in particular when he came on for the last 10mins v Allenwood when he went it with a very dangerous tackle on an Allenwood player) , im hearing conflicting reports on what happened in the tunnel, some moorefield people saying it was for verbals and some saying he "shoved/shouldered" the referee. regardless of whether we like it or not Daryl has a history of always getting "involved".. laying stupid digs at opponents and is very easily wound up ... he has had this trait in him since he was 15. Im a great fan of his, being a personal friend of his , its been a joy to see him progress especially this year, but regardless he needs to get rid of this idea that he will get away with living on the edge... as ive told him , he now is a role model to younger kids all over the county and country, first thing i tell the kids i train is to not give abuse or become involved with the referee. . ive still yet to see a referee change his mind after getting abuse for an incorrect decision.. Daryl needs to learn this sooner rether than later.. i hope he gets he reduced all the same, but i also no he needs a rest.....

MY OPINION AND I HOPE IM ALLOWED THAT

also id like to add as a complete newby to posting on this site but a long long time browser of this site and the old one , ive noticed very recently that SOME of the older members are not to fond of accepting newer members opinions... this wont have a good effect on the site and in turn will stop it developing and will stop new browsers becoming involved. i hope it discontinues because i for one am sick of the attitude of SOME of the older members who continue to slate a member whose opinions mite not neccessarily be the same as the majority...
''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;only my opinion once again..........

ive nothing further to add to this topic....

Last edited by HoA on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 am

How dare you HOA, Stoncold or Fionn don't agree with you so you have no right posting your thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:07 am

Newbridgefan wrote:
How dare you HOA, Stoncold or Fionn don't agree with you so you have no right posting your thoughts.

I'm not stopping or trying to stop anybody from posting their comments but what does it add to the topic, its just bitterness and throwing fat on the fire. I've seen the good side and the bad side of Daryl Flynn over the years. 18 months ago I would have thought he hadn't the temperament for inter-county football and I'm glad I was proven wrong. I wasn't in the tunnel in Portlaoise, neither was the bitter Newbridgefan, so as far as I'm concerned his bitterness and heresay only amounts to wind up and guilty until proven innocent.

Plus anybody who refers to GAA people as idiots (which he calls the Moorefield chairman), thugs (Lonergan) & fools (Sweeney & Flynn) definitely shouldn't be given a forum to air his views on.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 am

Careful there HoA, you dropped one of your names there...
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 am

What a load of horse shit Stonecold. Are you telling me the GAA is the only organisation in the world that dosen't have idiots as members?? Now your really taking the piss.

And if you're gonna try tell me that the names I mentiuoned havent got a bad diciplinary record, then perhaps you havent been watching any of the matches properly.

There is no bitterness here at all Fionn, my club has won the most county titles in Kildare, Ive nothing to be bitter about. We may have lost the county final (to the better team) but we're still a long way ahead of the chasing pack.

They are being treated harshly (not nec shafted) by Leinster because of what happened the last time. I have a very good friend involved at executive level in Moorefield. He has reliably informed me of the carry on during the Tyrrellspass enquiries, there are quite a few people in Moorefield who are under no illusions as to why they are getting treated so harshly.
Don't forget its only 10 years or so since Moorefield first played in the Leinster championship. Out of the 5 times they have played, they have been before the Provincial council on 3 occasions.
And before you tell me that Im being bitter, those facts were served to me by my good Moorefield friend!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:22 am

carburyman wrote:
Dont know what planet your on silycow,but any post that you make do not make any sense at all.
Kiladre co. board should fight all the way to have this ban over turned.
Daryl is a fine footballer and was just reaching his peak.
I you read moorefield boy post ,it was only verbal,and i totally agree with him.
I f this was Dublin or any other country i bet they would fight to have this over turned......

Bull...t !!! ever club in ireland has to follow the rules and laws of the game , even if they are beggars to rights or wrongs of refereeing reports , and just to remind you , this is a kildare forum , so the mentioning of Dublin or any other country is ilrevelant , i dont agree with 6 months for Mr flynn , but where does respect for referees start and stop ,on the field off the field the line has to be drawn somewhere
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 am

Indiscipline seems to a recurring theme with Moorefield and Flynn. Maybe this time they'll learn their lesson. I wouldn't being holding my breath though.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

Careful folks, anybody that disagree's with the big boys in here is bitter....................pfffffffffffft muppets
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 am

Newbridgefan wrote:
What a load of horse shit Stonecold. Are you telling me the GAA is the only organisation in the world that dosen't have idiots as members??

Never said that, but you specifically called the Moorefield chairman an idiot, big difference.

Quote :
Careful folks, anybody that disagree's with the big boys in here is bitter....................pfffffffffffft muppets

As for that, get over yerself man and grow a pair. As you rightly point out it is a forum and I didn't agree with you,pity about that now isn't it. I ain't goin away so get over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 am

newbridgefan firstly as i said you are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone who posts on the site, i also said i dont agree with what you posted on this topic.

The reason i called you bitter is because its pretty obvious from your posts towards Moorefield that you aren't there no1 fan, and that is allowed being a Sash man but dont let your hatered towards the Moores cloud the fact that Moorefield have been treated very harshly here regardless of the history with the Leinster Council.

Why should Daryl Flynn be punished excessively because of the relationship Kildare or Moorefield have with the Leinster Council.

You say Daryl and Roli are practically professional footballers, i agree they are in a amatuerish run organisation where personal grudges and ill feeling towards other clubs and counties is rife which in turn can effect ones decision making in handin down sanctions and infractions.

I'm pretty sure Daryl probably desreves some sort of action against him, but 6 months?

As for the muppets jibe, very mature.
If i dont agree with someone on here i say it. its an internet forum meant for discussion and voicing opinions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 am

vodafone2010 wrote:
carburyman wrote:
Dont know what planet your on silycow,but any post that you make do not make any sense at all.
Kiladre co. board should fight all the way to have this ban over turned.
Daryl is a fine footballer and was just reaching his peak.
I you read moorefield boy post ,it was only verbal,and i totally agree with him.
I f this was Dublin or any other country i bet they would fight to have this over turned......

Bull...t !!! ever club in ireland has to follow the rules and laws of the game , even if they are beggars to rights or wrongs of refereeing reports , and just to remind you , this is a kildare forum , so the mentioning of Dublin or any other country is ilrevelant , i dont agree with 6 months for Mr flynn , but where does respect for referees start and stop ,on the field off the field the line has to be drawn somewhere

I agree that there has to be a level of respect for referee's, but this is a GAA created problem.
By having poor referee's implementing grey rules which are open to interpretation in charge of big games, making poor decisions and being answerable to no one.
The referee's can pick their own umpires, who require no training whatsoever in the rules of the game, but are able to advise referee's to issue cards whenever they feel like it.
There needs to be a complete over haul of refereeing standards in the GAA.
it would be no harm if the Kildare County Board took the lead on this and start with there own club refs to try and get them to some sort of decent standard. After all , Kildare were on the end of some poor decisions in the AI semi final, the CB should know better than anyone what poor decisions can lead to.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:19 am

No-wonder we have shyte referees when they are lambasted because someone who abused them is suspended.
I'm a huge fan of Darryl's but I find it funny that people are on here giving out murder when they have no clue what happened in the tunnel that day. Such abuse doesn't happen in other sports and because of it you'd want to be mad to be a GAA referee, stone mad. Fact is lads none of us who weren't in the tunnel know what Darryl did. But you can't lay a hand on refs, and you can't scream abuse in their face either. You just can't and he knows that. Maybe if everyone wasn't in player's ears after they're punished telling them how hard done by they are, they'd learn the lesson.
And Stonecold, Graham Geraghty was an unfortunate case to use to back your case, he was suspended for 48 weeks for abusing a ref and knocking the notebook from his hands in a club game in 2003. Ended up serving two thirds of those 48 weeks I think.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Ohtoohtobe wrote:
No-wonder we have shyte referees when they are lambasted because someone who abused them is suspended.
I'm a huge fan of Darryl's but I find it funny that people are on here giving out murder when they have no clue what happened in the tunnel that day. Such abuse doesn't happen in other sports and because of it you'd want to be mad to be a GAA referee, stone mad. Fact is lads none of us who weren't in the tunnel know what Darryl did. But you can't lay a hand on refs, and you can't scream abuse in their face either. You just can't and he knows that. Maybe if everyone wasn't in player's ears after they're punished telling them how hard done by they are, they'd learn the lesson.

Well said.

None of us know what happened in the tunnel and all we're dealing with here is rumour and speculation - not facts. Any player or mentor who abuses a referee (be it verbally or physically) should be punished. Every player or team will suffer at the hands of bad refereeing at some stage. We don't live in an ideal world where they'll get every decision correct. Officiating cock ups have always been part and parcel of sport. You've just got to accept it and move on.

It's hard enough to recruit young lads to take up refereeing without people abusing them. This is a major problem at underage level in particular. I know my own club have tried encouraging younger club members to take up refereeing but the level of abuse they receive, from parents and mentors more than players, is driving them away from refereeing. Maybe that's why we've so many old fellas reffing games up and down the country who can barely run between the two 65s without keeling over. A culture of respecting the officials needs to be instilled from a young age or we'll end up with very few new referees coming through.

This is why the GAA needs to be seen to make a stand in cases like this. I'm sure what frustrates people is the inconsistency of the sanction (as is often the case with the GAA). Eoin Bradley received 24 weeks for what I believe was a far more serious clash with an official - if Croke Park had any backbone they would have overruled the Derry CB and thrown the book at him. It appears now that Daryl will receive a similar sanction for what allegedly was a lesser offence. Similarly, when Seámus Kenny was sent off against us in the quarter final this year for a second yellow (ironically in a clash with Daryl), he could be clearly seen on TV shouting abuse at Gerry Kinneavy (6:25 onwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlybZHNki6E&feature=related). I don't recall him receiving a suspension for abusing the officials. It's inconsistentcy from the administrators and I think that is what annoys people.

We can't condone the abuse of officials no matter how bad they are. If Daryl has verbally abused Derek Fahy, then he should be punished. However, similar cases in the future should be dealt with in the same manner (i.e. anyone who verbally abuses a referee should receive the same ban) but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 pm

So we have shite referee's because of the paying public lambasting them and the players abusing them?

Surely someone from Moorefield can calrify what is alleged to have happened in the tunnel at full time?

After Fahy's performance during the game, why should anyone take his report as being serious?
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

No smoke without fire though Fionn....
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

No one is doubting that if and it's only an If at this point in time he had a go at the Ref then he should be punished, what amazes me is six months.

Did Paul Galvin get Six months for his ref transgression which was an actual physical confrontation. That was in plain view of everybody, if I remember he was back for the Quarter final.
What about the Louth lads chasing Sludden around Croke Park. Didn't hear of a six month ban then.

It's all well and good saying he should take his punishment but no one else does so why should he.
Until punishments are centralised under one banner unfairness is going to be rife

If there was consistency in punishments across all counties and players then you could have no arguement until then he has a right to feel aggrieved because you can bet your last euro if he was from Kerry or Tyrone this would have disappeasred long ago.

Ohtoohobe, take a look at any Premiership match or a tennis tournament, and tell me it doesn't happen in other sports. John Mcenroe made his name giving umpires abuse. I have seen baseball clips where there is nearly a punch up between umpires and coaches. So your point of it not happening in other sports is nonsense.

One last point, since a few posters have mentioned no one apparently knows what went on in the tunnel, it's interesting that they automatically take the negative view of Flynn and want to give him a lecture on the virtues of his discipline instead of giving him the benifit of the doubt until the truth comes out.
Not sure what that says about they way you are thinking or maybe it does.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Well well well..............................all these other people posting bitter aswell I suppose?!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Oh do grow up and try and converse like an adult, this place has gone to Shit lately.
It's like a bunch of spoilt kids got in.

You can't have a discussion in here without the usual few getting there back up because you don't agree with them, then instead of debating it out you get verbal diarrihea like the above post that contributes nothing apart from causing trouble.

Grow a pair by sticking to your point of view and if they don't agree try and debate it out without turning into a five year old child.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 pm

JME wrote:
No one is doubting that if and it's only an If at this point in time he had a go at the Ref then he should be punished, what amazes me is six months.

Did Paul Galvin get Six months for his ref transgression which was an actual physical confrontation. That was in plain view of everybody, if I remember he was back for the Quarter final.
What about the Louth lads chasing Sludden around Croke Park. Didn't hear of a six month ban then.

It's all well and good saying he should take his punishment but no one else does so why should he.
Until punishments are centralised under one banner unfairness is going to be rife

If there was consistency in punishments across all counties and players then you could have no arguement until then he has a right to feel aggrieved because you can bet your last euro if he was from Kerry or Tyrone this would have disappeasred long ago.

Ohtoohobe, take a look at any Premiership match or a tennis tournament, and tell me it doesn't happen in other sports. John Mcenroe made his name giving umpires abuse. I have seen baseball clips where there is nearly a punch up between umpires and coaches. So your point of it not happening in other sports is nonsense.

One last point, since a few posters have mentioned no one apparently knows what went on in the tunnel, it's interesting that they automatically take the negative view of Flynn and want to give him a lecture on the virtues of his discipline instead of giving him the benifit of the doubt until the truth comes out.
Not sure what that says about they way you are thinking or maybe it does.

Galvin did get six months, later reduced on appeal. As for other sports, it hardly ever happens in rugby and any time it does the bans are severe. It is much rarer in soccer than it is in GAA. By and large it doesn't happen in basketball, Aussie Rules, gridiron, cricket, tennis, the vast majority of sports around the world you care to mention. For your other examples you've selected a sport that isn't played in Europe and a single tennis player from 20 years ago. I don't see how clutching at isolated examples makes my point 'nonsense'.
Saying that Tyrone and Kerry players are immune from prosecution, now that is nonsense. A string of Kerry players have received lengthy bans - did the Galvin/Tomas O Se controversy this year bypass you?
I wasn't in Portlaoise that day but most neutral observers - and even a few from Kildare - say that Flynn committed two bookable offences. Whatever else Fahey got wrong, doesn't sound like the Flynn decision was one of them.
You're right that we can't draw conclusions on what happened in the tunnel. I'm not doing that and maybe the evidence will prove the ban is harsh and it will be reduced. But you are doing that in flying off the handle, abusing a GAA volunteer when for all you know he could be completely in the right.
Most of all I'm disappointed because the momentum we have from a fantastic year if now stalled a bit because we may have to play most or all of the National League without our two midfielders. Look how that went against Down - we hardly won a ball in midfield.
I stress again I think Flynn is a great footballer and I always have, even when others have written him off. But the fact is, if he and other players didn't confront the ref in the tunnel, there would be no problem. Other players and teams control themselves all the time, even when they feel hard done by. It's called taking your beating.
Here's hoping he didn't lay a hand on the ref and that the ban will be reduced.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Much rarer in Soccer, c'mon every match I've ever watched the ref gets verbally abused from the first minute to the last, tennis is a example of a sport where it most certainly does happen. Roddick, Murray, Djokovic, Serena Williams all have a pop at the umpire regularly if things appear to go against them. To say it dosen't happen in other sports is wrong.

As for the Galvin affair this year it did not pass me by but what was his ban for sticking fingers in the mouth of an opponent. He was due back if they got to the final if I recall, so that was certainly not a six month ban. I'd consider that as bad if not worse than giving the ref verbals. Plus he is a serial offender, so it is even worse he was not out for the rest of the year.

As for his first ban, he got six months for physically interfering with a ref on the field of play in an inter county game which was shown on the TV in front of the whole country and still did not do the punishment that was orignally handed down. If that does not prove that Six months for Flynn is a joke then what does.

What about the battle of Omagh, I don't recall too many players getting six months.

As I said the GAA is the worst organised sporting body I can think of when it comes to punishments, every county makes it up as they go and consistency just swings in the wind.
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 am

Until the GAA move from giving bans for a period of time, to individual match bans, we are pissing into the wind and no consistency will arrive
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:42 am

* pops in *

* shakes head*

....* leaves*
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:49 am

you heading off into hibernation again Sam?
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:48 am

into a cardboard box for the winter...little in father ted cause he looking the heating money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban   Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare Star Daryl Flynn Facing Six Month Ban
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next