Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread

Go down 
+81
topcat
Oneill
Lilly07
daracill
niallos
abl
clonmullin
Frankel
johnsmyth
Misneach
lilywhite dancer
whitetop
Admin3
Derfil
lilly-exile
Ohtoohtobe
unlaoised
Yellow Pearl
GaaHead
kartman
MD
jim
Square Ball
tomoneillandhissisteranne
smokey
lastline
Flamingo
The Giant
snowman
midfieldmaestro
centreback
Always_White
KildareFan96
KILL BILL
Loads of Pints
tpos
tomcruise
shoutitout
TheBigFullForward
parcel
jj
analysis
howdoyoudo
White Bridge
steviegenius
FearBan
Kaiser Sóze
bob12
The Oracle
losthope
carburyman
Fear An Geata
overthebar
Big Full Back
faithfullily
ChopperDalton
hawker
learmus
bloodsub
SamMaguire
Sam1928
stanley
if_in_doubt
kickingking
Ogie
naked-lilly
flourman
Taibi
doubleagent
Chout34
Stonecold
peile
lilypremier
rgb
Son of Sarsfields
Lily8
Jimmy winning matches
Come on the Boys in Blue
Rex
walsheman
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Taibi wrote:
TheBigFullForward wrote:
Good to see Padraig Fogarty called up, I've thought for a while that he is good enough. I still think darroch mulhall and Sean Hurley could add to the squad too, Mulhall got a great write up in d nationalist this week for his performance for Athy last week although it was strange that he only started as a sub

Agree Padraig Fogarty is a super player be interesting to see how he gets on, also I would like to see John Fogarty getting a chance, anytime i've seen him play for Larries he has always dominated the game.

Ok Tabby, so Padraig Fogarty is a "super player" and John Fogarty deserves a chance. YEt every chance you get you try to convince us that Sweeney isn't good enough and now you question Darroch Mullhall's capabilities. What a complete load of shite.
FFS John Fogarty has been at almost every single trial game thats been held since Geezer arrived, when will you, he and the people pushing him in our faces get the message. HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I would rate young Fogarty, but not ahead of Mulhall and certainly nowhere near ahead of Sweeney. You would want to take off the club blinkers when your watching Kildare because your missing a lot of good honest players playing decent football!
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Newbridgefan wrote:
Taibi wrote:
TheBigFullForward wrote:
Good to see Padraig Fogarty called up, I've thought for a while that he is good enough. I still think darroch mulhall and Sean Hurley could add to the squad too, Mulhall got a great write up in d nationalist this week for his performance for Athy last week although it was strange that he only started as a sub

Agree Padraig Fogarty is a super player be interesting to see how he gets on, also I would like to see John Fogarty getting a chance, anytime i've seen him play for Larries he has always dominated the game.

Ok Tabby, so Padraig Fogarty is a "super player" and John Fogarty deserves a chance. YEt every chance you get you try to convince us that Sweeney isn't good enough and now you question Darroch Mullhall's capabilities. What a complete load of shite.
FFS John Fogarty has been at almost every single trial game thats been held since Geezer arrived, when will you, he and the people pushing him in our faces get the message. HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I would rate young Fogarty, but not ahead of Mulhall and certainly nowhere near ahead of Sweeney. You would want to take off the club blinkers when your watching Kildare because your missing a lot of good honest players playing decent football!

Where and when did I "question Darroch Mullhall's capabilities"?
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Taibi wrote:

I too read that report in the Nationalist and wondered if he is that great why did'nt he start the game? scratch
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 am

Newbridgefan wrote:
Taibi wrote:

I too read that report in the Nationalist and wondered if he is that great why did'nt he start the game? scratch
And where in this post do I "question Darroch Mullhall's capabilities"?
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 am

We might have made hard work of it but we won it in the end. Fine, it wasn't perfect but the response to the goal was brilliant, it spurred the lads on to score immediately. There was no shell schock reaction. Likewise when the chips were really down in the last couple of minutes the team stood up and delivered. Mighty score from O'Callaghan, pure guts and determination.

Thought Flynn ran himself into the ground, contested everything. Big improvement from Lynch too.

Was a good test yesterday and shows what has to be worked on. Probably better we didn'y hammer them !!
Back to top Go down
analysis
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 am

peile wrote:
We might have made hard work of it but we won it in the end. Fine, it wasn't perfect but the response to the goal was brilliant, it spurred the lads on to score immediately. There was no shell schock reaction. Likewise when the chips were really down in the last couple of minutes the team stood up and delivered. Mighty score from O'Callaghan, pure guts and determination.
Thought Flynn ran himself into the ground, contested everything. Big improvement from Lynch too.

Was a good test yesterday and shows what has to be worked on. Probably better we didn'y hammer them !!

Yes, superb score from O Callaghan, this is why he should be a permanent fixture in the half forward line, give the lad a position and leave him there, instead of constantly switching between backs and forwards, O Callaghan is vital in close matches, not the first time he's got the winning score.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:06 pm

analysis wrote:
peile wrote:

Yes, superb score from O Callaghan, this is why he should be a permanent fixture in the half forward line, give the lad a position and leave him there, instead of constantly switching between backs and forwards, O Callaghan is vital in close matches, not the first time he's got the winning score.

Leper wasn't really playing wing-forward yesterday - he was around the middle, mopping up breaks. I'd agree it's his best position 'cos he's a huge engine and is a wonderful kicker from distance. It was a similar performance to the game against Derry. He's Kildare's best player right now
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Agreed Ogie, vital that he stays injury free
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Thinking about yesterday for a while now and the first thing that comes to mind is ambivalence.
I was delighted that we sent Sligo down for the subs fiasco but we also kept Meath up which may kick start their season.
Either way it was a win which is always good.

As for the game itself, again it was a strange one. We dominated them for the first twenty minutes yet only scored three points. They had one attack at scored an easier goal you will not see.
Because of our midfield problems we don't win as much ball so our conversion rate needs to improve. Unfortunately that did not happen. Contrast that with Sligo who wasted very little and took all their chances.

We are still not moving the ball as quickly as we did last year, because it's still April I'll put it down to being to early yet but it was worrying the difference in effort between the two sides to get into scoring positions.
Free kicks are just disastrous, this has to be fixed as a priority.
Decision making has reared it's ugly head again. Lads taking on stupid shots when a man was free inside or at a better angle.
Distribution into the forwards was again dodgy. Many of the passes where 50/50 at best which is not what you want as a forward.
We were also guilty of playing as individuals too much, lads trying to win the game on their own by scoring glory scores.

On the plus side, Flynn was excellent and ran his heart out, Chalky seems to be getting better and put in a towering display yesterday. Leper is just the top man at the moment, he does everything, defends, scores, wins dirty ball and supports play.
We scored 16 but missed at least 8 more. We have only lost two games all year.
Morgan O' Flaherty is nearly back to full fitness.

All in all I would expect us to beat Wicklow as I don't think they are as as strong as they were in 09, after that who knows.

One thing is for sure, Leinster football is getting very strong again with every league final having one or more Leinster teams in it.

Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 am

Good, accurate, and sensible piece of writing there Rex
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 am

Interesting to note that Micky Harte reckons the chances of a team from Div 2 winning Sam are very unlikely due to the gulf in class between div 1 and div 2 teams. He said that playing that playing better calibre teams in Feb March puts you in better shape come the end of the summer. Just to reopen a good debate we were having here a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 am

My thoughts on this are well known... I don't think it's imperative to be in Division 1 to win an All-Ireland. Having said that, I do think though that the winners will come from Division 1 because all the favourites apart from Tyrone are in it.... Cork, Kerry and Dublin, along with Tyrone, have been the most consistent four teams of the past decade in the championship.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 pm

ChopperDalton wrote:
Interesting to note that Micky Harte reckons the chances of a team from Div 2 winning Sam are very unlikely due to the gulf in class between div 1 and div 2 teams. He said that playing that playing better calibre teams in Feb March puts you in better shape come the end of the summer. Just to reopen a good debate we were having here a few weeks ago.

Does he really believe that though. If he does he has a problem because they will be in DIv 2 next year as well meaning two years without a chance and their team ain't getting any younger.
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:05 pm

I must admit, I'm fairly sick of listening to Mickey Harte.

He seems to have an opinion on every topic and the media just love to take every word he spouts as gospel. Yes he's a good manager but he's a spin doctor and will use any means possible to enhance the chances of his own team. Fair play to him but I couldn't care less what he thinks.

I also was unhappy with his teams behaviour in Dungannon a couple of weeks ago but thats another thing.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Taibi wrote:
Good win today, was alot closer than I expected, played well in the first half but the second was very poor, way too many wides again and the game got very scrappy which suited Sligo.

Thought Callaghan was excellent, Dowling, Flynn and Gary White were good too, Sweeney was very poor today could'nt seem to get going.

The worst thing about the win was Meath staying up, I'd hate to think we done them a favour

Couldn't agree with you more , how the hell did meath beat tyrone, form would have suggested that tyrone would beat them like kildare did , i think it a conspircy Laughing , to keep them up

Roll on the Championship Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Ogie wrote:
My thoughts on this are well known... I don't think it's imperative to be in Division 1 to win an All-Ireland. Having said that, I do think though that the winners will come from Division 1 because all the favourites apart from Tyrone are in it.... Cork, Kerry and Dublin, along with Tyrone, have been the most consistent four teams of the past decade in the championship.

Just an opinion , i respect what you have said above, but i think Kildare need to progress to Div 1 and have this experience that Mickey Harte speaks of , there is nothing like the preparation of having played Div 1 team at this a high standard for 3 months on the trot , it has to be benefit teams in some regard , how many teams have won AI ,playing in this div in the last 15 years for instance as you elude to above , SLIGO , ANTRIM , MEATH currently , DONEGAL ,LAOIS are not going to win one , the two i would pick if a div 2 team were to win it would be KILDARE /TYRONE under exceptonal circumstances , if so fair dues , But it would take some unpresidented effort from now until sept , i think and i dont mean to be disrespectful , I think if kildare had the services of dermot early , you would have as good of chance as any div 1 team , he is a massive loss as a leader who inspires his team , now i know its a team game , but his guidance was impertive to this teams gaining any success this year in leinster or AI , but i could be 100 % of the mark

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:10 pm

marcus wrote:

He seems to have an opinion on every topic and the media just love to take every word he spouts as gospel. Yes he's a good manager but he's a spin doctor and will use any means possible to enhance the chances of his own team. Fair play to him but I couldn't care less what he thinks.

I also was unhappy with his teams behaviour in Dungannon a couple of weeks ago but thats another thing.

Unfortunely thats what you have put up with when playing Tyrone on there patch especially if the ref is afraid to make a stance , i didnt see the game so i can only give a opinion on games i have attended up there , your team had to stand up to them and prove if they want to live by the sword ,they die by the sword , it has to be done as dublin found out over the years , I feel your unhappiness , been there have the badge , but one bitten twice shy by kildare , next year its your patch , so kildare must return the love Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:21 pm

marcus wrote:

Anyone who has heard Mickey Harte speak knows how eloquent he is, and how much he thinks about things. He doesn't just spout words.

As for a manager doing anything he can to enhance his own team's chances - well too right.

As for his team's behaviour - why is it every time Kildare lose, the team that beats them are a shower of knackers... and no-one in the Kildare team might partake in a bit of dirt/filth/scutting or even gamesmanship, sweet god forbid. Jesus. Of course you have to stand up to them. It's football and it was like that ever and ever and ever, as Demis Roussos might have sang.

As for Harte, he's asked a question, he answers. He's asked more than others because of his record as a manager.

I don't know if he's playing mind games, taking pressure off his lads or genuinely believing it. I think maybe the latter, even though it goes against my argument. But whatever, I'd say he's absolutely gutted Marcus that you don't care what he thinks.

Yeah Vodafone, Division 1 teams win the All-Ireland but apart before Cork last year, only two teams have won it from 2003. They were the two best teams in the country. That's why they won it I think, not because they were in Division 1. Cork blew it in 2009 having played in Division 2. Down were in Division 2 last year they lost by a point. Kildare were in Division 2 last year and they were very, very close.

So I don't think it's imperative. As it happens, I don't think Kildare will win the All-Ireland - like you, I think Dermot's loss is too great and they're not good enough to actually go all the way. So that has nothing to do with Division 2. The only tangible benefit I'd see is that you'd have at least played in a final in Croker to be promoted, and if you won it, better again. But I don't see any difference between playing Cork in 2009 and Tyrone in 2008 and 2010, and playing Dublin or Kerry instead.... and what all that might actually mean in the summer. I respect the opinion that it will but I just think there are too many things change between even now and the first round of the championship, not to mind July or August.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:24 pm

As much as it irks me to say so I agree with Mickey Harte on this one, and dont want to be too critical after the personal family tragedy he has suffered but Mickey is a bit like Sean Boylan, condesending and patronising and coming out all mr. nice guy after the match, while his team have pushed every cynical button that there was to push and every sly little niggle on the pitch, but as I say he is correct about the standard between the division, I cant believe why so many people are indifferent about gaining promotion, it must help your game - look at Down, they continue to improve, and make no mistake - Geezer DID want promotion.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't buy the argument that a good league campaign is imperative for a good summer. Once the ball is thrown in for the championship, it doesn't matter a shíte whether you're a Div 1/2/3/4 team. Everyone is equal. Louth tanked us in Navan last year on the back of a mediocre Div 3 campaign. We reached the league final back in Dwyer's first year in charge and we were then dumped out in the first round of the championship by Steffan White up in Drogheda. Every year we see teams that beat all around them in the league only to fall flat on their faces come the summer - Mayo were in the Div 1 final last year and were then put out by Longford in the first round of the qualifiers.

Kildare's league campaign this year has been average at best but I think it leaves us in a good enough place before the championship. Watch how Dublin and to a lesser extent Laois will be talked up in the coming weeks. That brings its own pressures. Kildare will be coming in under the radar which is no bad thing - history shows that Kildare teams have a tendency to fall flat on their faces after they've been built up.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 pm

KILL BILL wrote:
As much as it irks me to say so I agree with Mickey Harte on this one, and dont want to be too critical after the personal family tragedy he has suffered but Mickey is a bit like Sean Boylan, condesending and patronising and coming out all mr. nice guy after the match, while his team have pushed every cynical button that there was to push and every sly little niggle on the pitch, but as I say he is correct about the standard between the division, I cant believe why so many people are indifferent about gaining promotion, it must help your game - look at Down, they continue to improve, and make no mistake - Geezer DID want promotion.

Geezer wanted promotion but not above all else - otherwise Mark O'Sullivan wouldn't have been brought on, or Podge Fogarty wouldn't have been starting on Sunday if he wasn't injured. He wants to win every game. He was thick after Tyrone, but not because promotion was a long shot, it was because they were so bad on the day.

I would hold tough on making such a comment about Down. If they've improved, they'll win the All-Ireland this year. I'd say Division 2 did them no harm at all last year.

As for Harte and Boylan playing nice when their teams have been hard/dirty, did it ever enter your mind to think that maybe they are. But that as successful managers, they are practical and know what it takes. And again, understand that it's inter-county football and now set dancing.

Kildare might have been average in the league this year KK, but it was a helluva lot better than last year. I wouldn't think they'll be coming in under the radar at all. Because they've been in the last eight the last three years of the championship, and the last four last year, so they'll be a team everyone will be prepared for and no-one will want to play because they are definitely one of the top sides. Just not the very, very top tier.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Division 2 is better for experimenting with new players and giving fringe guys playing time. In division 1 it would be all out effort to stay in the division hense less experimentation.

Less hype too about division 2 teams.

Once the championship starts nobody will recognise any team as div 1, 2 or3 it's a totally different ball game. If we're talking about gulfs in class between divisions we'll absolutely walk through Wicklow. Does anyone see this happening ?

Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Maybe 'coming in under the radar' is the wrong phrase. Our league campaign has dampened expectations somewhat, and that might be no bad thing.

Both Dublin and Kildare made huge progress through the summer last year, but only after expectations had been lessened after poor form in early summer - it's amazing to think that the Dubs only attracted 30,000 odd for their qualifiers last summer. That shows how much expectations of the team had dropped. They seemed to perform better when there was less pressure on them. Watch how expectations and pressure will be heaped upon them in the next few weeks, especially if they beat Cork in the league final. Kildare won't have that pressure from outside the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm

kickingking wrote:
Maybe 'coming in under the radar' is the wrong phrase. Our league campaign has dampened expectations somewhat, and that might be no bad thing.

Both Dublin and Kildare made huge progress through the summer last year, but only after expectations had been lessened after poor form in early summer - it's amazing to think that the Dubs only attracted 30,000 odd for their qualifiers last summer. That shows how much expectations of the team had dropped. They seemed to perform better when there was less pressure on them. Watch how expectations and pressure will be heaped upon them in the next few weeks, especially if they beat Cork in the league final. Kildare won't have that pressure from outside the camp.

you're spot on there KK, a dampening of expectations outside the camp is always a good thing
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Peile Wicklow wont be a walk in the park,we all thaugh we would win up in louth,look what happened.We all thaught in 2008 we would beath wicklow,look what happened.
So as one poster said championship is a different ball game.
Will see over the coming weeks how training goes with kildare,and come the 22 may if we play the we did against louth, wicklow will beat us.Wicklow are scoring on avr 1.17 per game..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread   Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allianz NFL Div 2 Fixtures and Results 2011 - Official Thread
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next