Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injured Players

Go down 
+20
Fear An Geata
Onhisboot
murof
flourman
rob11
overthebar
jimmers
Ogie
LillieLad
clonmullin
bob12
jim
TommyKeegan
kelf
KILL BILL
Jimmy winning matches
SeamusMurphy
Westside
le hit in
jj
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:31 am

Anybody got any idea of when the following are due back ? Will we see any back for league stages ?

Niall Kelly
Eamonn Callaghan
Alan smith
Eoin Doyle
Back to top Go down
le hit in
Intermediate
Intermediate

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Slightly off track but apparently the tackle on Gooch which injured him was pretty bad. Anyone have a link to the incident or heard anything along those lines?
Back to top Go down
Westside
Intercounty
Intercounty

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 pm

le hit in wrote:
Slightly off track but apparently the tackle on Gooch which injured him was pretty bad. Anyone have a link to the incident or heard anything along those lines?

I dont have a link but it was the most awkward looking block you are ever likely to see. The defender must have known he wasnt going to get the block in as Gooch had the ball kicked before he even dived but persisted and the result is Gooch's knee is badly done in.
Back to top Go down
Westside
Intercounty
Intercounty

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Massive blow to the Kingdom.. and with Galvin, Brosnan, O Shea retired, and O Mahony, O Sullivan, Donaghy etc getting on a bit, will this see them drop back in the pecking order I wonder.. They dont seem to have an awful lot coming trough either, and havent exactly being successful of late at Underage.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:35 am

see moolick has hamstring injured when playing for club
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Just great, one of our few bright lights in the league debacle. what next.....
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 am

Just noticed that Darryl Flynn did not play for Moors v Carbury so midfielders getting scarce.

Was at that Leixlip game and don’t believe the injury is very bad but then any hamstring pull is serious.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:28 am

Might have to make a return. My one midfield outing for Athy saw Mick Foley tell me to stay down and he'd contest the throw in. He came down on my toe from a giant leap!
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 am

Mid field is certainly a problem. Has anyone got johnny Doyle s number... Smile 
Back to top Go down
bob12
All-Star
All-Star
bob12

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:44 am

Tommy will be fine ( I hope) any word on daryll Flynn
Back to top Go down

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Any word on P Kelly?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:12 am

sean hurley limps off injury ankle
Back to top Go down
clonmullin
Junior A
Junior A
clonmullin

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:39 am

Any word on Fionn Dowling? I read on the Championship thread that he may have done his cruciate at the weekend. Ta
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Sorry for opening this lads everytime I see it at the top of the page I shit myself. Any word on the injuries front?
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:44 am

I think Mick O'Grady and Fionn are the only two out - Willie Groome and Robbie Dunne too, of the extended panel... don't know if Eoin Doyle got game time down in Cork but he was the only one up to the last couple of weeks who hadn't gotten that.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 am

Someone on Hoganstand has posted

'So hearing Peter Kelly is out with a hamstring injury. Paul Cribben is doubtful and Daryl Flynn has quit the panel.'

Anyone confirm?
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:02 am

Daryl Flynn definitely hasn't quit the panel http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/football/ryan-rejects-claims-flynn-has-left-kildare-panel-268666.html
Hope to god Peter Kelly isn't out, savage back and we need him!! Hope Paul Cribben is fit too.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 am

Also heard that P Kelly will struggle to make game with hamstring injury, D Mulhall could be out also, he was taken to hospital for possible appendix operation I was told yesterday.....
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:25 am

Fuck, we dpn't have much luck with injuries Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 am

Jez I hope these are only rumours..
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:10 am

They'd be big kicks in the nuts
Back to top Go down

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Mulhall out and probably for the Semi Final should we get there.
Back to top Go down
rob11
Senior
Senior

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Mulhall will be a massive loss. Definitley one of our best players during the league.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Arguably our two best performers in the league (Mulhall and O'Grady) appear to be definitely out.

We should be able to cope against a Louth team relegated from D2 without winning a game and who struggled to overcome a shambles of a WestMeath team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injured Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured Players   Injured Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injured Players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next