Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2020 Club Championships

Go down 
+55
Anyonebutthedubs
Hurlerbehindtheditch
GoDownOnIt
Kicking King
topcat
SplitThePosts
CantonasCollar
BearintheSquare
bloodsub
Curraghplains
CILLDara 1998
TheManInTheStands
fatherted
seamymurphy
Club fan
TommyKeegan
jim
lilysavage
Badger85
kildarecat
Taibi
lily4fr
TheBigDog#
jj
PMA
DONTPULLOUT
intheback
Sorrynotsorry
GaaBoi
Flamingo
Rex
kevhog88
upforyourballmeman
jemser
murof
Ohtoohtobe
TheGeneral
Misneach
lomond
Bigfullforward
TopOfTheLeft
racer
eadestown1
jobluts
wingback
Ogie
white boy
totalgaa
captainautumn
All down the line
county-minor
Kildare98
lilywhites on tour
OutTheGap
jimmers
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 8:16 pm

Care to elaborate JJ
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 8:28 pm

An official of a very big game tomorrow texting on their WhatsApp group with disgraceful comments regarding Celbridge GAA. Integrity my ass

White Bridge likes this post

Back to top Go down
PMA
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 8:34 pm

jj wrote:
An official of a very big game tomorrow texting on their WhatsApp group with disgraceful comments regarding Celbridge GAA. Integrity my ass

it may have something to do with the fact that a Celbridge supporter verbally abused and threatened the match officials after last Saturdays game??? it didnt reflect well on Celbridge.
Back to top Go down
CILLDara 1998
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 8:47 pm

PMA wrote:
jj wrote:

it may have something to do with the fact that a Celbridge supporter verbally abused and threatened the match officials after last Saturdays game??? it didnt reflect well on Celbridge.
this message does reflect well on referee who meant be charge of most important club game of season

White Bridge and jj like this post

Back to top Go down
PMA
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:17 pm

Kildare 2000 wrote:
PMA wrote:
jj wrote:

this message  does reflect well on referee who meant be charge of most important club game of season

referees are entitled to their own opinions the same as the rest of us so long as they remain impartial when they cross over the white line onto the pitch.
Back to top Go down
CILLDara 1998
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm

PMA wrote:
Kildare 2000 wrote:
PMA wrote:
jj wrote:

this message  does reflect well on referee who meant be charge of most important club game of season

referees are entitled to their own opinions the same as the rest of us so long as they remain impartial when they cross over the white line onto the pitch.
should not go on social media to broadcast their opinions about teams

jj and PMA like this post

Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:38 pm

PMA wrote:
Kildare 2000 wrote:
PMA wrote:
jj wrote:

Demanding respect all week and looking for integrity. A lot of them are.fair people but it's clear some have agendas and this text is evidence of that. The mask slipped . He should be called in over it

White Bridge likes this post

Back to top Go down
PMA
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:49 pm

jj wrote:
PMA wrote:
Kildare 2000 wrote:
PMA wrote:
jj wrote:

Demanding respect all week and looking for integrity.  A lot of them are.fair people but it's clear some have agendas and this text is evidence of that. The mask slipped . He should be called in over it

without knowing the contents of said text its hard to judge in fairness.

GoDownOnIt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anyonebutthedubs
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:09 pm

What has gone on over the last week was totally wrong and nobody should be subjected to that abuse but outside of that what is going on in Halkfield over the last 3 weeks or so is nothing short of a disgrace under the guidance of the county board. 3 and 4 matches on at or around the same time, people free to move around to whatever match they wish. Very little parking to be got due to numbers. Totally above the numbers that are allowed in the current climate. I know they have it that only 100 are watching a match at pitch 1, 100 at pitch 2 etc, etc. But guidelines say there should be only 100 inside Halkfield full stop no matter how big the place is. But of course its a money making exercise for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they are paid a visit some night and dealt with accordingly. They seem to think rules only apply to everyone else bar them
Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 11:18 pm

jj wrote:
PMA wrote:
Kildare 2000 wrote:
PMA wrote:
jj wrote:

Demanding respect all week and looking for integrity. A lot of them are.fair people but it's clear some have agendas and this text is evidence of that. The mask slipped . He should be called in over it

Pressure being exerted before tomorrow's final already it seems.
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 12:13 am

I suppose what bothers me more than the pitch fork baying mob is the silent Moorefield fans on here, I know who they are I can spot them a million miles away, terrified of their lives that they might be labelled biased by the pitch forkers, come out and be a man ffs, Moorefield have been slaughtered on here for no other reason than a ref had the sheer audacity to give more frees to Moorefield than Celbridge, and slaughtered for many years before that!

Don't pin a badge on me but at least I defended them not like the cowaring cowards!
Back to top Go down
GoDownOnIt
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 12:29 am

Ok a lot being said about this situation arising out of the semi final last weekend. We will have a range of opinions and we'll never settle it but two things that will be settled are the intermediate and senior county finals tomorrow. I hope the county board show some leadership, not just in the short term with email threats but in giving referees the support and guidance they need and deserve. Maybe they already do but I've been involved for a long time playing, coaching and supporting and I've absolutely no sight of it.

Two fascinating games.... Can Athy break the Newbridge dominance? Yes I think they can because they won't allow themselves to be bullied by Moorefield. They have the players if they perform and they will only perform if they match Moorefield for aggression and physicality. Moorefield will definitely turn up and fight (they have a cause now because they'll be saying everyone is against them) and with the class they have up front they'll do damage. Athy by 2 in a cracker

In the intermediate game I think Kilkock will shade it by 4 or 5. Cloghs rely very heavily on Jack R, and a fine footballer he is, but I think Kilcock will snuff him out to enough of a degree that will enable them to get the job done.

Hope the weather stays good for all involved
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 12:54 am

kildarecat wrote:
I suppose what bothers me more than the pitch fork baying mob is the silent Moorefield fans on here, I know who they are I can spot them a million miles away, terrified of their lives that they might be labelled biased by the pitch forkers, come out and be a man ffs, Moorefield have been slaughtered on here for no other reason than a ref had the sheer audacity to give more frees to Moorefield than Celbridge, and slaughtered for many years before that!

Don't pin a badge on me but at least I defended them not like the cowaring cowards!
They try to disguise themselves pretending to be nuetral, at least the haters are up front, unlike the cowards!
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 1:07 am

Relax kildarecat. They prob do have their haters but that could be said for a lot of teams.

They have been the best in kildare for a long time imo but they do rub people up the wrong way also. And knowingly do so.

But fair play to them. They get the results. But feeling sorry for them....... I don't think the players want pity

Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 1:15 am

I really love the know where this ' Moorefield will come out a fight and bully ' comes from.  All teams come out to fight and bully.

Just to note all that has happen in the last few days is not Moorefield's doing, actually none of their business.

This is a issue between Celbridge Gaa, Celbridge players, Referees, The Kildare senior team and the County Board, certainly nothing for Moorefield to be getting involved in.

jj, PMA and DONTPULLOUT like this post

Back to top Go down
CantonasCollar
Senior
Senior
CantonasCollar

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 2:50 am

Is the Maynooth vs Monasterevin game on tonight?
Back to top Go down
GoDownOnIt
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 3:19 am

Gaa1928 wrote:
I really love the know where this ' Moorefield will come out a fight and bully ' comes from.  All teams come out to fight and bully.

Maybe they all try but none do it as well as Moorefield!! And many drop their heads when the going gets tough... something Moorefield rarely if ever do.

Back to top Go down
Curraghplains
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 3:27 am

CantonasCollar wrote:
Is the Maynooth vs Monasterevin game on tonight?
yes

CantonasCollar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:18 am

Can only see one winner. Maynooth.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:29 am

kildarecat wrote:

I'd say they're too embarrassed to be associated with the likes of you. Idiot.

CantonasCollar likes this post

Back to top Go down
fatherted
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:44 am

Where do I find the link to watch the final ?
Back to top Go down
Curraghplains
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 4:45 am

Kildare gaa social media pages
Back to top Go down
lily4fr
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 5:19 am

Taibi wrote:
kildarecat wrote:

I'd say they're too embarrassed to be associated with the likes of you. Idiot.

This forum has become an absolute cesspit with the likes of Kildarecat. Used to enjoy following the threads and the banter/ slagging between contributors. Feels more like looking at a row after a teenage disco these days. Are there any admins on here? This is not a dig at taibi by the way..

Club fan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Club fan
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 5:34 am

Hopefully next week we are talking about the game and not referees . As i said earlier in the week . Very hard to split them.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 6:15 am

You would have to fancy moorefield with their ability to break other teams down . I think it would be good for kildare if a few different teams won it in the next few years. But have said that before and the Newbridge two took over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Club Championships   2020 Club Championships - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020 Club Championships
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next