Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kildare v derry

Go down 
+43
reichenhall
micky murphy
Sam1928
Shergar
ixus
Cranky
jj
Dido
Athyman
Wonder48
Dinny Breen
Bad News Baba
kickingking
kelf
Taibi
abl
Gaa1928
LillieLad
OutTheGap
flourman
shortgrass
The observer
Westside
overthebar
kildaregaa365
TommyKeegan
if_in_doubt
murof
Ogie
shoutitout
Ohtoohtobe
totalgaa
KILL BILL
topcat
Botch
tomoneillandhissisteranne
lilywhites on tour
lineball
lollypop
Stonecold
SeamusMurphy
lillyboy
Jimmy winning matches
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:07 am

i know bit early for this thread but the venue has change to celtic park @3pm
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:22 am

Big challenge ahead for everyone, team, management and supporters. Derry will be flying and full of confidence where as our lads must be starting to feel the pressure. Hopefully they all pull together and put in a performance. Be great to see plenty of supporters up there when they need it
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:12 am

Kildare now 3rd Favs in Leinster @ 15/2 behind Meath.. and gone out to 10th for AI @ 35/1... Get your Money on  Smile 
Back to top Go down

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:22 am

Kildare to lose to the winners of Westmeath and Louth. Will possibly win one game in the qualifiers then its goodbye. As for the Derry game, well i cant see them lose to an inept opposition like Kildare. Should have stuck with Geezer lads. I don't like pointing all this out as a Laois man living in Kildare. Rewind to 2004, because thats the level you's are at again. And its gonna be along way back.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 am

Laois Exile wrote:
Kildare to lose to the winners of Westmeath and Louth. Will possibly win one game in the qualifiers then its goodbye. As for the Derry game, well i cant see them lose to an inept opposition like Kildare. Should have stuck with Geezer lads. I don't like pointing all this out as a Laois man living in Kildare. Rewind to 2004, because thats the level you's are at again. And its gonna be along way back.

A Buffalo crowing I've seen it all now
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:44 am

Laois Exile wrote:

think i can speak for most of the people using this forum when i say that the antics of a few posters on here are really pissing everybody off . But at least they are kildare men and are passionate about it . You on the other hand only come on here to stir the shit , if and when kildare go back to div 2 it will be to play against your bunch of under achiveing shapers .What a clown
Back to top Go down
lineball
Junior A
Junior A

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:50 am

Lollypop i don't think we will be playing against the laois boys next year as it looks like they could be heading to division 3
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:35 am

Is that so Exile?? Well if thats where we are, and currently yee are far worse off than us so god love ye, and god only knows what level yee are at!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 pm

You say "we should have stuck with Geezer" Laois Yoke.. well why didnt Ye go for Him then instead of O Flaherty ???
Feck off and be exiled somewhere else, like in Offaly.. although some of the Posters on here might actually agree with You.
Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:16 am

May I suggest Guest be ignored and we get on with discussing the Derry match - Piss in the Powders are of no interest and, as has been pointed out, Guest may well be traversing the depths of Div 3 next year, though I doubt he goes outside his door, other than to search for gunpowder on which to relieve himself - much like his ancestors!
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Its a big task especially up there. I expect us to perform better than the Kerry game and I do think we can get the win we need. Midfield will have to perform better as will the half forward and half back lines.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:37 pm

On form we will be beaten.. Derry have beaten Kerry away, Dublin at Home and drew with Tyrone at Home, so for me a defeat looks likely.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:58 pm

FYI Derry 8/13, Kildare 13/8, Draw 8/1.
Back to top Go down

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:07 am

13/8. Should really be 3 or 4/1
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:19 am

padraig hughes from armagh is referee
Back to top Go down
lollypop
Senior
Senior

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:13 am

[
quote="Walter White"]13/8. Should really be 3 or 4/1[/quote]

i might take ye up on them odds if your offering
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 am

Very quiet in here in the run up to this game. The fact our faith is probably already sealed must be contributing to that! Do people expect many or any changes even to the team that started v Kerry. I would hope there are changes to the full back line, failing changes to personnel, I hope to God there are changes to how we set up. We can't continue to concede 20+ points a game and expect to achieve anything.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 am

Apathy is rampant
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:07 am

Cant see too many heading North for this tbh.
Id like to see Campbell getting a run out, and maybe Chalky starting at Centre Back.
Derry are a big physical Side, and are a much improved side this Year.
Back to top Go down
totalgaa
Senior
Senior

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:47 am

I just wonder if we will have any support on Sunday. Apart from the few die hards on Tom Cross's Bus I have yet to meet anybody that is actually travelling to the game. It would be interesting on here to see how many of us are going, no debate just a simple reply, "Going" or Not Going".
I'll start the ball rolling

Not Going
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:10 am

Not Going!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:33 am

going
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:34 am

going
Back to top Go down

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:06 am

KILL BILL wrote:
Apathy is rampant

Nail on the head.

It's all very flat. I've seen all this before not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Not going but I would if I was in the country. Surely there'd be a good crowd going, I remember a decent-sized away support during the Nolan/Crofton era and we were a worse team then. Been at three Kildare games in Celtic Park and we outnumbered the home supporters for at least a couple of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kildare v derry Empty
PostSubject: Re: kildare v derry   kildare v derry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kildare v derry
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next