Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare Manager

Go down 
+13
lilysavage
Botch
Stonecold
Kildare98
kickingking
SeamusMurphy
Gaa1928
midfieldmaestro
Radley Park
Ohtoohtobe
LillieLad
bag of white
Dido
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:01 am

Seamus I actually think Glen did a good job with Longford, and I have no doubt he would put his heart and soul into it, but it's hard to gauge whether he would have the tactical nous to take on the top teams.

In any functioning system he would have got a bit more time with the U21s and then maybe acted as a selector with the seniors before taking over the reigns. But this is Kildare unfortunately. As it is, you would have to say it would be a bit of a gamble. But no more of a gamble than J Ryan I suppose.

In any case, I think J Ryan will remain in situ for 2015, for better or for worse...
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:30 pm

HG I would say anytime One appoints a Manager in any Sport, there is a level of a gamble involved... But I suppose theres not much point debating while JR is still in the Job.
Back to top Go down
the young lad
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Im sure cian will manage kildare at some stage but think it could be at least 2-3 yrs away
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:08 am

Glenn Ryan, Dermot Earley and Niall Carew linked with the Offaly job today. Paul McLoughlin also linked with the Wexford job.

Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:35 am

Its interesting to see the route Murph is being led.. Minor and now u21 Manager for 2 Years.. Is there a plan here ? .. Be interesting when His Selectors are named.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:36 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Is there a plan here ?

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
bloodsub
Intercounty
Intercounty
bloodsub

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:31 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Its interesting to see the route Murph is being led.. Minor and now u21 Manager for 2 Years.. Is there a plan here ? .. Be interesting when His Selectors are named.

This is Kildare county board we are talking about, one thing we can definitely rule out is that there's a plan in place!
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:50 pm

The great Jimmy Mc Guinness is available now......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Manager    Kildare Manager  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare Manager
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2