Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tickets V Down

Go down 
+39
sam10
jnrwhite
topcat
shoutitout
kildarelass
stanley
abl
gaaman
jj
koko39
Loads of Pints
kickingking
carburyman
shortgrass1928
Stonecold
Horsebox
lilywhiteforlife
Highball
hawker
rgb
clonmullin
wingback
flourman
FearBan
centreback
Could'nt Trap Cement
Derfil
lilypremier
tomcruise
Rex
analysis
Sam1928
SeeTheStars
bob12
walsheman
realmoore
Jimmy winning matches
gaaweb
MD
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

Tickets V Down - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Have the GAA season ticket the last 2 years at this is prob the first time it has come in really useful, just sit back and they give me my ticket at €5 less that face value. I would recomend it to anyone that goes to most Kildare games.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 pm

shoutitout wrote:
Have the GAA season ticket the last 2 years at this is prob the first time it has come in really useful, just sit back and they give me my ticket at €5 less that face value. I would recomend it to anyone that goes to most Kildare games.
the best idea gaa came up with.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Absolutely brilliant idea and tickets are for Lower Cusack middle of the pitch ca't get much better!!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 am

fone wrote:
shoutitout wrote:
the best idea gaa came up with.
yeha is very good,i always forget bout it though
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 am

Are tickets any good coming out of Conleths??? What sections ??
Back to top Go down
jnrwhite
Intermediate
Intermediate
jnrwhite

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:21 am

I've got my bar stool booked for half 6 in the morning. Best view in Vancouver. And hopefully booking my tickets for a little match on the 19th later on that day
Back to top Go down
sam10
Junior A
Junior A
sam10

PostSubject: Ticket all organised   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 am

Lads

You should really join Club Kildare, got tickets all organised through my membership, very quick and easy. Can't wait for the match, and am invited to meet the team next week with the kids. Defo worth the money, they need all the support they can get.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 am

Agree Sam10. Will be there Tuesday. Wonder will there be many there? Have you been to many of these things before? How do they work. Its well worth the money to be guaranteed the tickets
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 am

Sounds goog lads.How much is it for the year??
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 am

I pay 25 per month. You get a pass and get in to all home league matches for free and we also got into home qualifiers for free.
You're guaranteed 2 tickets up to semi final. But I've gotten more than 2 at times. Wouldn't take adavntage though
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:54 pm

koko39 is it the same price for the Club Kildare ticket the second year also?

With the GAA season ticket it cost €75 euro. For that you get free entry into all the kildare league games home and away (7 games) and you get the first round of the championship free aswell. After that you are guaranteed your ticket for as long as your county are involed in the championship at €5 less than face value.
Back to top Go down
croker
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm

[quote="shoutitout"]koko39 is it the same price for the Club Kildare ticket the second year also?

With the GAA season ticket it cost €75 euro. For that you get free entry into all the kildare league games home and away (7 games) and you get the first round of the championship free aswell. After that you are guaranteed your ticket for as long as your county are involed in the championship at €5 less than face value.[/quote

That sounds like a good deal but Club Kildare money goes towards the development and preparation of our county teams- money well spent imo
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

[quote="croker"]
shoutitout wrote:
koko39 is it the same price for the Club Kildare ticket the second year also?

With the GAA season ticket it cost €75 euro. For that you get free entry into all the kildare league games home and away (7 games) and you get the first round of the championship free aswell. After that you are guaranteed your ticket for as long as your county are involed in the championship at €5 less than face value.[/quote

That sounds like a good deal but Club Kildare money goes towards the development and preparation of our county teams- money well spent imo
kildare gaa also money from gaa season ticket as well. they got 36.370 euro for league
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Can you buy the season ticket without becoming a member of Club Kildare ?
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:44 pm

That season ticket is great value for money.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 pm

croker I agree that Club Kildare do a lot for the development of the county teams but I think the price is just a bit much. For €300 you get a jacket the first year and then free into the home league games only, a sticker for the car and you meet the players. Is that right? What happens the second year is it still €300 and no jacket?
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:51 pm

peile the season ticket is done by the GAA for every county both football and hurling. You dont have to be a member of any club to get one.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:54 pm

[quote="peile"]Can you buy the season ticket without becoming a member of Club Kildare ?[/quo
yes . u can buy a season ticket on ticketmaster around december.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks lads. Season ticket looks good value alright.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:02 pm

shoutitout wrote:
croker I agree that Club Kildare do a lot for the development of the county teams but I think the price is just a bit much. For €300 you get a jacket the first year and then free into the home league games only, a sticker for the car and you meet the players. Is that right? What happens the second year is it still €300 and no jacket?

This year I got into all the home league games, plus the home championship games free, plus the access to the tickets, so in my humble opinion the Club Kildare cost me €100 max.

As well as that it goes directly to Kildare GAA developement in good times and bad.
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm

shoutitout wrote:

I agree so if you would like to contribute to the fund but don't have the €300, they are currently running a draw for 4 All-Ireland tickets (which may come in handy) plus other prizes I'll enquire as to what the other prizes are and where tickets can be bought.
Back to top Go down
croker
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Shout it out and peile, you are missing the point about Club Kildare.

When we are Kildare GAA mad, we are faced with two options:
1) get on the county team.
2) be a supporter.

Since the ship has well and truly sailed on option 1 for me (tbh there was never even a ship in the first place!), I go for Option 2.

I don't think about it in terms of value.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 pm

gaaweb that sounds good, if you find out where they are for sale please let us know.

stonecold how do you work out it only cost you €100 max?
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Not sure about your point here Croker, are you suggesting you have to be in Club Kildare to prove yourself a supporter ? Hopefully I'm picking this up wrong.

I support Kildare every way I can in draws, raffles etc but especially AT the games.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 pm

tickets cost 10 euro and get from clubs and county board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickets V Down
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next