Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tickets V Down

Go down 
+39
sam10
jnrwhite
topcat
shoutitout
kildarelass
stanley
abl
gaaman
jj
koko39
Loads of Pints
kickingking
carburyman
shortgrass1928
Stonecold
Horsebox
lilywhiteforlife
Highball
hawker
rgb
clonmullin
wingback
flourman
FearBan
centreback
Could'nt Trap Cement
Derfil
lilypremier
tomcruise
Rex
analysis
Sam1928
SeeTheStars
bob12
walsheman
realmoore
Jimmy winning matches
gaaweb
MD
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

Tickets V Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Ye're not getting any of my tickets ye bunch of chancers, probable see ye outside toutin' them off.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 pm

maybe we will just find u marcus and beat ya up and take ur tickets then tout them off,double whammy
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Every man, woman and child for themself. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Cud be like that offer in tesco last week,12 cans of cider of 15e!!!!
every scummer around was there at 12pm ready to kill for it!!
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm

.... I see you survived though Walsheman Smile
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm

In fairness folks, most of us here are probably affiliated to clubs so we shouldnt have too much hassle getting tickets.

The annoying thing about whoever ends up playing the dubs is that they always seem to get the largest allocation of tickets for the hill which some may say is an unfair advantage...

Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 pm

yeah,i came in through the roof...mission impossible style!!!!
Back to top Go down
bob12
All-Star
All-Star
bob12

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:55 pm

was in my local club last night booking the tickets i have got 9 calls already for tickets but the story here is we had 3 side A4 pages full for the meath game last night - yes Tuesday night it was at least 15 side holy sheet the bandwagon is most definitley back but it will be a good thing I have a feeling that this match will sell out going on that I think we had about 12-15k fans last Sunday will we bring around 45-50 k fans could you imagine the atmosphere all singing oh to be lift the team no end
Back to top Go down
clonmullin
Junior A
Junior A
clonmullin

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 pm

I have honestly no problem with the Dubs getting the Hill - they do (generally!) bring great support to the team and the atmosphere is electric with them there.

My problem is with them automatically getting the cheapest tickets despite having next to no additional costs (travel, meal etc). If the GAA wants to allocate the Hill to one team then let them give the equivalent number of tickets to the other team at the same cost. A pipe dream I know ....
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:49 am

Clonmullin

You have made a very valid point in relation to tickets but Dublin WILL not be in the final.I am reasonably certain of that.

In my opinion the betting for Sam should be as follows :

Cork 4/5
Kildare 3/1
Down 7/2
Dublin 4/1

I cannot understand why people are deserting Cork.Roscommon were never going to be a test for them.They will be well ready for Dublin and are still the team to beat in 2010.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:05 am

I would guess there's a weight of money on Dublin which has their price shorter than it should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:37 am

I wouldn't be so sure Tom, Cork in my opinion have no back bone... They bottle it when the pressure comes on.

The same can also be said for the Dubs.. however the Dubs this year look to be a little different.

I wouldnt be so certain of a Cork win.
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 am

I don't agree they have no back bone, No one has beaten Cork since 2005, apart from Kerry.

They have got to be favourites for the All Ireland and I think they are sure to be in the final. They, like us are only beating what's put in front of them and I think we'll see the real Cork against Dublin.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 am

Marcus while you are right regarding Kerry being the only team to beat since 2005, Cork this year don't seem to be firing on all cylinders. The argument can be made that it is quite similar to Kerrys run through the qualifiers but I'm not fully convinced about Cork just yet.

They were extremely fortunate against Limerick and didn't set the world alight in the first 45 minutes against Roscommon. In fact I'd go as far to to say they looked awful.

They are talented and have the ability to blow teams away (like Cavan) and maybe they will. Personally I fancied Cork since the start of the year however I couldn't bet on them with any confidence.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 am

dubs price had to crash after beating tyrone and corks showing against limerick
betting sud be in my eyes
kildare 1/10
cork 5/1
dubs 14/1
down 100/1
my bookies also went bankrupt last week
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 pm

quality walsheman...
Back to top Go down
lilywhiteforlife
Junior A
Junior A
lilywhiteforlife

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Heard tickets are on sale from the 11th in Newbridge.

Does anyone know if this is true?
Not everyone is a member of a club or can depend on their club to get them tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm

There is one big performance in Cork this year. No doubt. I'm not saying they'll beat Dublin for sure but I wouldnt be suprised if they dished out a 10 point hammering to the dubs.

Likewise I wouldnt be surprised if the dubs scraped through.

I dont think its an easy one to call. My moneys on the draw.
Back to top Go down
Horsebox
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

might be a silly question but how much are tickets for the semi's??
I take it students/oaps pay full whack and get reduced price when entering , what reduction do they get inside Croke park?
Cheers...
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 pm

tickets prices for semi are
45 euro hogan cusack davin stands
30 euro hill 16
Back to top Go down
Horsebox
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:18 pm

cheers fone, ya don't know the student/oap prices by any chance or am i pushing my luck!!
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 pm

fone wrote:
tickets prices for semi are
45 euro hogan cusack davin stands
30 euro hill 16

Don't want to shoot the messenger, but that's rediculous prices
Back to top Go down
shortgrass1928
Junior A
Junior A
shortgrass1928

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:22 pm

grabber wrote:
I take it students/oaps pay full whack and get reduced price when entering , what reduction do they get inside Croke park?

Student/OAP reductions don't apply to Hogan or Hill tickets, only to Cusack & Davin stands. Reduction will be about €15
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Why dont they apply to Hogan tickets??I cant understand not getting a discount for the Hill but surely if you are in the Hogan stand you should get a similar reduction as the Cusack?
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 am

Hill tickets are got,hope the hill is full of all white on the 29th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickets V Down   Tickets V Down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickets V Down
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next