Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The bar is set for our new website!

Go down 
+17
walsheman
Stonecold
kartman
peile
steviegenius
wingback
Could'nt Trap Cement
Ogie
Sam1928
if_in_doubt
abl
Rex
tomcruise
Loads of Pints
koko39
Jimmy winning matches
mrblobby
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 am

How many tickets would you get for a kidney ??
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 am

peile wrote:
How many tickets would you get for a kidney ??

might get you on the waiting list, throw in an arm and a leg and it will get you in the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:02 am

for your kidney peile, that by all accounts gets severely abused on a regular basis, i've give you the stub from the Kildare v Louth O'Byrne cup game this year.

Firstly i'll want proof its still functioning

Thats my final offer.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:07 am

fionnmccool wrote:
for your kidney peile, that by all accounts gets severely abused on a regular basis, i've give you the stub from the Kildare v Louth O'Byrne cup game this year.

Thats my final offer.

NOT MY KIDNEY !!! Mrs Peile has two good ones !
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 am

Agree on the tickets.I am friends with a Kilkenny hurler who has promised me two if we make the final.For that , I have to go to the hurling final and Citywest after and that aint easy work after midnight.They will be talking about ten in a row at that stage and everybody in KIldare will be a sheep sh....r. Mad

An aunt of mine and her hubby got a ticket in 1998 and I'd swear they were not at a game before or since , club or county.I will be tracking their movements this year and I plan to rob those tickets if they get their hand on one and give them to JME. Anyway let's worry about the Down match first.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 am

tomcruise wrote:
Agree on the tickets.I am friends with a Kilkenny hurler who has promised me two if we make the final.For that , I have to go to the hurling final and Citywest after and that aint easy work after midnight.They will be talking about ten in a row at that stage and everybody in KIldare will be a sheep sh....r. Mad

An aunt of mine and her hubby got a ticket in 1998 and I'd swear they were not at a game before or since , club or county.I will be tracking their movements this year and I plan to rob those tickets if they get their hand on one and give them to JME. Anyway let's worry about the Down match first.

Eh why you giving them to JME?
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 am

koko39

One for you and one for JME and that's my final offer.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:18 am

YOu're too kind..see I love this site!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 am

peile wrote:
fionnmccool wrote:

Thats my final offer.

NOT MY KIDNEY !!! Mrs Peile has two good ones !

You dont want to wreck your temple peile by butchering it up to get the kidney out.. your right too....
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:32 am

Make sure everyone on here gets sorted anyway if we can,we all know we're good supporters here.Never got to go in 98 despite being involved with a club...still not over it.if we had won then i really dont know what i'd have done.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 am

Is anyone else here in Club Kildare?
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 am

koko39 wrote:

Yup
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 am

Stonecold wrote:
koko39 wrote:

Yup

I know this is being optimistic!! but any idea where we stand re tickets for final? have we any chance?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 am

koko39 wrote:
Stonecold wrote:
koko39 wrote:

Yup

I know this is being optimistic!! but any idea where we stand re tickets for final? have we any chance?
kildare have to beat down frist
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 am

That's why I said I know I was being optimistic !!
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 am

Tickets allocation for the final is a bit of a farce,2 tickets for every club in ireland...why??? Countless tickets for corporate and sponsors...stupid but prob hard to avoid.
then 60-70 per club for first round allocation,then as they come back they'll get a few more.
They really need to stop giving tickets to other counties anyway!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:53 am

for all ireland final every club in gaa gets 3 tickets each
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:56 am

koko39 wrote:
that 304 section is pre booked for kildare club is same as gaa seasons ticket holders they are in section 305 for all matches in croker
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:00 am

fone wrote:
koko39 wrote:
that 304 section is pre booked for kildare club is same as gaa seasons ticket holders they are in section 305 for all matches in croker
Do you think it'll be the same for All Ireland?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 am

koko39 wrote:
fone wrote:
koko39 wrote:
Do you think it'll be the same for All Ireland?
we dealing with gaa who change the rules as they feel
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 am

So true! Sure we'll just concentrate on the Down match and I have tickets for that so that's great!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 am

tomcruise wrote:

TC you are too kind, thanks for your efforts, however there should be no need to mug anyone as lucky enough I've been a Club Kildare member from the start and will get my All Ireland tickets if we and please God, football Gods, Fate, Destiny, Buddha, Mohammad and any other Deity out there wills it.

Back to top Go down
mrblobby
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 am

Lads and Lassies, The only comparison I wanted to make was between Hill 16 and our own 'official' website. Only for this forum we'd all be lost. If we had a website with just results / fixtures and tables on it I think we'd all be happy, then we could carry on discussing them in here..... free of the iron fist. Has anyone heard anything regarding a new website??
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 am

And you know a website like that would be relatively easy to set up and maintain!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 am

yeah,id even run it!!For free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bar is set for our new website!   The bar is set for our new website! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bar is set for our new website!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next