Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare V Mayo

Go down 
+56
Fizzer
Twentyeight
fatherted
squire
DONTPULLOUT
Big Full Back
Borderline
jimmers
ixus
steviegenius
Sam1928
bloodsub
Blue lilie
The Lillywhite
lillyboy
if_in_doubt
smokey
FearBan
Highball
TommyKeegan
kickingking
Flamingo
hawker
Gaa1928
Ohtoohtobe
Dinny Breen
inexile
learmus
shoeshine
Kildare98
Ogie
LillieLad
Liffey Likes
Xavi
Rex
Taibi
Cranky
micky murphy
Cilldara_2000
Fear An Geata
topcat
moatesports
flourman
SeamusMurphy
tomoneillandhissisteranne
Jimmy winning matches
kildaregaa365
Onhisboot
murof
bigball
intheback
Frankel
MD
jj
KILL BILL
Onechance
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 pm

topcat wrote:
Latest rumour is Croke Park Saturday night at 7, presume as a double header with Cavan v Tyrone given Cavan can't host games at the moment.

I'll  be done with it all if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Xavi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 pm

If this is true Ger Donnelly needs to resign and bring the bunch of fuckwits in the committee with him
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:28 pm

topcat wrote:
Latest rumour is Croke Park Saturday night at 7, presume as a double header with Cavan v Tyrone given Cavan can't host games at the moment.

If that's allowed to happen, we'll be a laughing stock. Weak on and off the field.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:28 pm

If that actually happens, it is beyond belief. DISGRACEFUL.

I won't be going to game and would encourage other people to stay away. It's the only message these gobshites get.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Rex wrote:
topcat wrote:

+1 I'll be cancelling my Club Kildare DD with immediate effect
Back to top Go down
learmus
Intermediate
Intermediate
learmus

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:30 pm

If that's true, it's another new low for Kildare. My blood is boiling ......
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 pm

topcat wrote:

Sounds like what will happen ok., in which case I'll stay at home and bring in the turf. CP doesn't appeal to me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:37 pm

Rex wrote:
topcat wrote:

Snap
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Confirmed for Dublin GAA’s home ground. Every Kildare supporter should boycott this game.
Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 pm

That is an absolute f*cking disgrace from the KCB and the GAA. No sense of fairness, they won't get another cent of me for the inter-county game. KCB need to f**king resign, spineless w**kers.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Well I'm done with it. I won't be going to that shite hole. I hope those 30 pieces of silver were worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Think I'm almost through with the whole thing to be honest lads. The competition just has no integrity if you can't get a home game.
We were drawn away to them in 2016 and had to go there. The luck of the draw evens out this year but the home game is taken away from us because money talks.
Don't give me any horseshit about it being our own fault for not having a decent ground either. We're not made of money. There's a county next door to us gets a 'national' training centre built for it and 80-90% of its games at home.
This sport and this competition used to be one of the best things about Ireland and now it's a have and have nots turkey shoot.
Time to just follow club football and stop forking money over to Corporate Park like a gobshite.

Last edited by Ohtoohtobe on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Didn't Roscommon threaten to boycott the Connaught final when there were talks of it not being played in Dr. Hyde Park. This game has to be played in Newbridge!!!
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Won't be going and strongly encouraging all other Kildare supporters to stay away. A line has been crossed – this is simply unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
learmus
Intermediate
Intermediate
learmus

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:50 pm

No way I'm going to this. Won't be renewing my season ticket next year. This might be the final straw for me, I wish the lads all the best but they've been let down terribly by their county board. I'm actually shaking with anger over this.
Back to top Go down
Onechance
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:56 pm

A good pair of b@@lls wouldn't have went astray here....

A bit like Kevin McStay, and we didn't want him as coach..

The CB and Gaa cant talk their way out of this one...
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:57 pm

County board don’t fix inter county games lads. Anger should be directed at hq
Back to top Go down
bigball
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:01 am

Nope not a chance am I going up to that place.
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:02 am

If we were to ask the Mayo team to pick any ground in Ireland to play this game in they would have chosen Croke Park, possibly even before Castlebar. Whatever about Newbridge not being up to staging the game, once that was decided, it should have been up to us to choose between Portlaoise and Tullamore.

Losing home advantage is one thing but to play it where your opposition want to play the game and where we have an abysmal record is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:03 am

Finished, absolutely finished with the GAA. County board should release a statement this afternoon explaining this decision.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:07 am

Yeah I wouldn’t have been too pissed off if it was in Laois, it’s a joke it’s in Croke Park, money grabbing arseholes. We should object to it, the county board need to object to it!!
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:07 am

Sky Sports probably had their say too..................
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:09 am

Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:09 am

Gaa1928 wrote:
Finished, absolutely finished with the GAA.  County board should release a statement this afternoon explaining this decision.

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Mayo   Kildare V Mayo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare V Mayo
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next