Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12

Go down 
+46
Misneach
shoutitout
Ogie
losthope
Jimmy winning matches
hawker
Big Full Back
Pure White
tomoneillandhissisteranne
parcel
if_in_doubt
Sam1928
Taibi
kickingking
standhimup
murof
MD
naked-lilly
KE4SAM
Rex
Come on the Boys in Blue
smokey
Ohtoohtobe
rgb
carburyman
TheBigFullForward
TommyKeegan
Blackadder
overthebar
Lily8
lilywhites on tour
ElGuerrouj
kelf
gaaman
Stonecold
koko39
stanley
Highball
Derfil
alcho0
Dinny Breen
Could'nt Trap Cement
Maynoothlillie
kildaregaa365
townend
mrblobby
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 am

Maynoothlillie wrote:
Dublin 2009, Cork 2009. Down 2010, Dublin 2011. Donegal 2011. What's the commend trend? Lost them all. Blame everybody bar ourselves, we're just not good enough. Thanks Kieran, 4 good years of hard work, but it's somebody else's turn now Evil or Very Mad

Wow I bet you've been sitting in the back for the last 4 months for that result today. What a bellend!!!
Back to top Go down
gaaman
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 am

Donegal had their gameplan, we all knew it, the kildare team\managers knew it.
At the end of the day, their gameplan won.
It's not pretty, it won't beat any team by much, but it doesn't have to.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 pm

On the Donegal subs

Was is 5 during the 70 mins

& 3 during the extra time

Changes made FOR Extra Time are not subs.

Its a new game at that point & you could make 15 changes for it.

But if they made more During Play a quwstion can be asked.

Just near the end with KIldare on the attack a ball broke from a KIldare forward and he appeared to be pulled around the neck. Icall for the Ref. The free would have been the winner. Coldrick bottled it.
t was a blatant foul and an easy That was THE WORST DECISION.
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Maynoothlillie wrote:
Thanks Kieran, 4 good years of hard work, but it's somebody else's turn now Evil or Very Mad

Ridiculous comment, the most important Kildare can do now over next few months is do everythin they can to convince McGeeney to stay on. Kildare would go seriously backwards if Geezer leaves now (I don't think he will) and I suspect him leaving would leave a lot of the current players finding it hard to pick themselves up again for another season.

On the game, just absolutely gutted, twice I thought we had the game won and I still can't figure out how Donegal came back in extra time, fair play to them I suppose. At the time, I didn't feel the disallowed goal was too important (ie. I didn't think it would matter) but when Donegal went fwd and kicked a score directly from it, you knew luck was going to be against us again. That said we had more than enough chances to win the game and we should have closed it out. The one decision that disappointed me was that Kildare committed a lot of cynical fouls in 2nd period of extra time but when one was really needed when we were a point up in last min and Donegal were playing it out of defence we let them run free!!?? I know it is easy to say in hindsight but I feel if someone had of fouled him inside their half, I feel we could have re-organised and held out. For those of you purists saying no way, fuck that bcos Donegal were cynical when they needed to be (treatment of Doyle prime example) and they are through..... we are out!

There was a good few players who will be disappointed with their performance but I'm not gonna single anyone out, because they all put in a trojan amount of effort today and all year and don't deserve criticism individually. As a team, it's disappointing that we keep coming out the wrong side of tight games at the business end of the championship, I'm not sure what we can do to change that, some would say experience but we have been at this stage for last 4 years now so can't really use that as an excuse.

Despite maybe being poor quality football today, I have to commend both teams on their terrific never say die attitude, both teams looked down and out at one stage or another and fought back.

Would we have been good enough to get over Cork/Kerry...... probably not but we'll never know!!
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Well im absolutley gutted. FUCK!! The game was definatley there for the taking but the lads, you could see, were tired comin into the last 5 minutes. I thought they were fucking brilliant to get the draw to gain extra time, and the cheers from the thousands of lilywhites would make you so proud of them. They just didnt give up. But as already mentioned the square ball was a factor. I reckon if the goal was allowed, we would have driven on and hammered them, and rightly so, it should have stood. Now we did have the chances to finish it and didnt take them, but its just frustrating to see how close we always come and fall short. It would be really nice to win something for the lads and for the county, but we have to wait another feckin year. I knew that meath hoor would do us out the c**t.

Hard luck lads ye dont owe us anything. We'll rise again, CILL DARA ABÚ!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Just in from the pub trying to drown my sorrows.

Today was absolutely heartbreaking, honestly don't think I was ever as disappointed at a match before. The lads gave it everything and you can't be anything but proud of them. I thought Rob Kelly and Hugh McGrillen in particular were great.

As for O'Connor's square ball, I always thought when a ball rebounded you could be in the square anyway (even though he wasn't). Ya'd nearly think there's a curse on us with referees the last few years.

I'm starting to think the only way we're going to push for Sam is if we go through the front door. I know we have a flawless record in the qualifiers under McGeeney but 4 weeks in a row playing is tough when it comes to a game like that in extra time. That's bound to start taking it's toll on the lads. I thought one or two looked tired today.

As for McGeeney I'll be surprised if he goes to be honest. I still think this team are on the verge of winning something whether it's Leinster or Sam and the best chance they have is to stick with him for another year at least.

Despite the disappointment I was so proud of all the lads today. They're a great bunch of lads, they put in a huge amount of effort all year and never gave up. I'm sure we'll all be there to cheer them on again next year!

Last edited by Lily4Life on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Look lads and lassies, hard luck today to the team and the the mentors, but when you give away the amount of ball that we did today, your going to loose more games than you win, poor shots selection, very poor kick passing, hand passing was dire at times, carrying the ball into contact when it should have been laid off quicker, hard to see why the brought back on players who were taken off with fitter and fresher players on the line..........mentors on the line did'nt cover themselves in glory, but have to say that this team has a never say die attitude, a serious will to win and commitment to the jersey and there captain JD LEADS BY EXAMPLE..............on sour note, Donegal won our division this year and will be competing in the top flight next year....... i'm convinced we need to be in Div 1 to gain experience for our up and coming players. Still have'nt beaten a Div 1 team under mc geeney 's managerment and there lies the problem or solution to our future success. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Guys, definitely the worst defeat to take.... Christ just woke up in a cold sweat to visions of Cassidy kicking that score at the end! Have been there for some low moments like Down last year and when we lost to Louth and Offaly and Micko's last game when we got hammered in thurles but this defeat is the hardest to take.

We needed someone to step up and field the ball at the end but lost every kick out towards the end. Dreadful! although Daryl Flynn had an amazing game overall. The way Donegal played annoyed me so much and that makes it hurt the more. The way they delayed the game with the physio coming on and all those late hits, dreadful. Would rather be hammered by a team that played beautiful football than a team that is dishonest in the extreme and deeply cynical.

Thought Conway was amazing when he came on and Smith did fantastic but some of the reliable lads had poor games, like JD and Callaghan. Thought Dowling was out of his depth coming in.

McGeeney has to stay on for definite and has two years left on his deal I think?

We forget as well that the team is largely still a young one, apart from JD and has not peaked yet. It's imperative we get into the first division and play the best teams more regularly.

We must make it clear though that these guys are amazing. You cant blame a single one of them individually. We are so lucky to have such an honest hard working committed group of lads representing the county and providing a great example to young people. Back in 2007 I never thought we'd get back to the big time so soon and I thank them for the many fine days. They have never failed a test of character exiting the championship under McGeeney, they have fought to the death and that's what I admire most, it's easy to forget the comback at the end of normal time to get the game to extra time! They've done it so many times for us!

We as a county should not lose heart but merely accept our defeat by a better team on the day, no excuses about subs or square balls and re-double our efforts for next year, I for one will take out a club Kildare membership for the first timevand be back screaming at the guys come May 2012!
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Gentlemen and women, get over the referee, even I as a lover of Kildare am tired of excuses. Also people giving out about McGeeney, remember where he took us from and hearing John Crofton on big screens at the break beside that Donegal man was a stark and boring reminder. I fear we will lose Kieran but with that we return to mediocrity.

Moving on though, I am also tired of being congratulated as a Kildare supporter and how we cheer off our team after not having the guts to see out a big game. Also, am tired of bullshit about these guys training all year so who are we to complain, every county trains all year. Fact is we were pathetic tonight, bar last 10 of normal time and first 10 of extra time, and even at that it was mediocre. But thereafter, ie the second period of extra time, was the most shameless display of bottling and cheating I've ever seen from a Kildare team and what's worse, this from a talented team. Had that been another side we'd been up in arms. We were dominating but gave up shape and system and resorted to a nasty, nasty cynicism and some of the most stupid and obvious fouling I'd ever seen. If some of those guys need a pair of green shorts, could they not ask?

The lads got a standing ovation, but they left white shorts brown against a team they should have beaten well. Cue the abuse for this post from fellow members who I actually respect, but guess what, I'm tired of us being so forgiving. That team is better than that and were awful, not heroic, and until we stop being so accepting of underachievement we will forever be underachievers. Time to stop celebrating a brilliantly and committed group of guys that are.... i hate to say it, not winners. The rest of the country is laughing at our optimism and they gave us no reason to counter that with that crap this evening. Just because it was an entertaining, nail biting game, don't forget most neutrals fell asleep during a game we couldn't even win.
Back to top Go down
TheBigFullForward
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm

You can pick holes & say lads should have picked better passes or better shots but at the end of it all you can't criticise players who put in the amount of effort that group of players have done.

We're all terribly disappointed but imagine how the lads feel. You cannily be proud of the effort and attitude they show, they all role models we can aspire to and hopefully someday they will get the rewards they deserve
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Tommykeegean you havent a fucking clue,how dare you say that about kildare,and kildare team
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Tommy, you've a fair neck to be talking about cynicism. Nothing like a hard-hitting post to make some newspaper editor sit up and take notice,eh? Is the aul' blog not getting enough hits?

In years to come, when you're sitting in your new job, ranting and raving like Pat Spillane or Eamonn Dunphy, you can sit there and ponder: "I shit on my own county to get this gig but I'm worth it."

Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 pm

TK I know you're hurting but you'd be better off following the England soccer team with that attitude.
Criticism of our decision-making and finishing is valid but if you think this team lacks guts, you haven't beeen watching them very closely this past four years. The reason we don't get nasty with our 'underachievers' is because these players are our friends and neighbours and they represent us with great pride. So when the world kicks them in the balls like that, the least we can do is stand by them.
Back to top Go down
smokey
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm

From GAA.ie Rules
2.4 (i) A maximum of five substitutions shall be

allowed during the playing of Normal Time.
A maximum of three Substitutions shall be
allowed during the playing of Extra Time.
Temporary Substitutions are also permitted]during the playing of both Normal Time and extra Time, as provided for in Rule 1.5(b) Rules
of Control - Injuries: Blood

A spot of bother for Donegal.. Looks very clear to me Donegal used 5 subs in normal time and 5 in e/t

This is taken from Boards.ie Any thoughts considering the previous Offaly and Sligo controversies?
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 pm

I have to say , i am just as gutted for my clubmates , i thought donegal were cynical dirty team off the ball , how a ref or linesmen didnt see this during the game is beyond belief , it wasnt once ,it was a number of times behind there backs , what was done in the 1st minute to JD was pure knackerism , to try and take him out , fair dues to JD he didnt whinge or moan got up and played like a man , i thought donegal were useless in the first half , no forward line , my impression of the legitimate goal was it came of the donegal keeper first and the rebound put away , halfime i was convinced kildare would kick on , but what transpired was dumbfounding , kildares passing kicking tackling were poor for a period , then they snatch the draw , i thought kildare would certainly win in extra time , but as it turned out , its a pity that rutelessness shown by donegal didnt rub off , some very silly tackles under the refs nose , they let the game slip from there grasp , that last kick hurt me as much as yourselves , i was emotional gutted especailly for my clubmates , i would rathar see a fellow leinster team win , lads heads up , there is no shame in playing the games in the way you did , with dignity ,pride and honour , how it should be played
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 pm

TK that post is nothing shirt of scandalous. To basically call this Kildare team cowards is sickening.
I've not slept a wink last night, the game just re-running over and over. What if we had done this, maybe if that point had been scored or the goal had stood but it always ends the same way in seeing that last kick go over. So how do you think the squad are feeling today, men who have gave everything to the cause for supporters like me to sit in the stand and be proud of them.
To read your post then the following morning makes my piss boil. They owe you nothing.

I'm not going to go over the game as it's been all been said before, but the empty feeling this morning is one that will be very hard to fill.

Personally even though they will probably never read it I would like to thank the players, backroom team and management for the year and all their efforts and sacrifices. Sometimes it's just not to be, but you have made many thousands of lilywhite supporters very happy this year and we are all very proud of every one of you.

Last edited by Rex on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KE4SAM
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 pm

A bitter pill to swallow, like other posts here i felt the ref did not help us. But i dont believe refs go out with hidden agendas ( even if they are from MEATH). Its the system needs changing be it TMO being introduced for crucial decisons (like the one yday). But that is a debate for another day. Just so we get some perspective, last week Derry had a goal disallowed which on closer inspection could have been given, so lets not get too carried away on the paranoid front.

Just a minor comment on the game, i thought Rob Kelly going off injured with cramp?? had a big impact with 4 minutes left on the clock. He had a massive game in midfield (and all over the field) and he won alot of ball, his presence i felt was missed for Donegals last two points. At the time of the injury i felt that the physio team didnt spend enough time rubbing/or stretching his leg and they were very quick to take him off. This is of course is just an observation , the medical/physio team may have known straight away that the problem with the player was severe and needed to be taken off straight away.

In the end we have ourselves to blame, we had the possession and the opportunities to win the game in the 70/90 min. As most posters on here know and i am sure the management team do as well, and it has been said countless times over the past 2/3 seasons, we are lacking 1/2 natural forwards.

The league cant come quick enough ( i need to delete that raw/kicked in the stones feeling from yesterday from memory quickly). Roll on 2012!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Sickening really, aside from the ludicrous decision to disallow the goal the ref i thought was alright except for the 3rd week in a row we see Johnny Doyle get the living daylights kicked out of him. No protection. His lack of fuss and sportsmanship are one of JD's many enduring qualities but alas it is his down fall. Brogan moans like a bitch to the ref so he gets a good bit of protection.
Kildare need to become more cynical.
the 4 weeks on the trot took there toll in last period of extra time.
Always thought it would be a big ask this year given God and Peter Kelly's injuries then throw in Hughie Lynch. If these guys can get back fit next year, more games for O'Connor and Lyons And conway too can get JD back close to the goals... prob get a wee bit cuter... Batter down the front fucking door... Serious options..This is bitterly dissapointing for Kildare but 2011 has given us good things. Connolly is a quality keeper. Foley is a quality full back. Ollie Lyons will do a serious job if not yet quite up to McGrillen, Kelly standards. Lynch immense. Rob Kelly O'Connor werent starters up to this year now two more options. O'Flaherty getting better every game...Will take considerable burden from Johnny Doyle.

Heartbroken all the same.

Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 pm

fuckin gutted geezer will definitly stay on and i hope he does id be more worried about johnny its a serious commitment and then you get the shit kicked outta ya!
bumped into des cahill on the way in gave him a bit of abuse bet he's laughin now! Sad

Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:15 pm

This is the most horrible I have felt ever supporting Kildare. I'm young and I am sure more of these days are ahead of me but this one is going to be hard to beat for disappointment.

Plain and simple I think we have shot ourselves in the foot,we can give out about the goal etc but remember we have had some decisions go for us re Geraghtys goal and Muldoons. Also I know we have some against us but still we cannot blame the goal. We battled admirably and got back into the game well,I thought we would kick on from there but the lads seems knackered and really started to let the game stretch too much. I keep thinking why didnt hughie mcgrillen keep running with seconds remaining,he can shoot and score but instead he tried to play a horrific pass to Roli. I dont think it was the right decision to bring JD back on he was knackered and he gave away the free for Michael Murphys point, silly things like that cost us,not the referee and thats what makes it more sickening,the game was there for us to take but we threw it away. Some shooting was abysml and some passes were slack.

I do feel we will something more likely a leinster,we really got to concentrate more on Leinster and the league,give momentum from the beginning,look at Donegal it worked for them. I still think Geezer will stay the man is not a quitter and I'd be shocked if he left. I still love this team and the county and what they have given us but my god it can be cruel sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Could'nt Trap Cement
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

smokey wrote:
From GAA.ie Rules
2.4 (i) A maximum of five substitutions shall be

allowed during the playing of Normal Time.
A maximum of three Substitutions shall be
allowed during the playing of Extra Time.
Temporary Substitutions are also permitted]during the playing of both Normal Time and extra Time, as provided for in Rule 1.5(b) Rules
of Control - Injuries: Blood

A spot of bother for Donegal.. Looks very clear to me Donegal used 5 subs in normal time and 5 in e/t

This is taken from Boards.ie Any thoughts considering the previous Offaly and Sligo controversies?

Hold on is their actually some weight this to? If they did overuse then kildare have a serious case cause dongeal got 4 points at the very end of the match....
Back to top Go down
mrblobby
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Does anyone have the hard and fast stats for the game yet? Wides / Dropped short / fouls for against?

Reality will be in the stats I'd say lads and once again our shot selection was our downfall!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm

umpireonditch wrote:
Sickening really, aside from the ludicrous decision to disallow the goal the ref i thought was alright except for the 3rd week in a row we see Johnny Doyle get the living daylights kicked out of him. No protection. His lack of fuss and sportsmanship are one of JD's many enduring qualities but alas it is his down fall. Brogan moans like a bitch to the ref so he gets a good bit of protection.

What this got to do with yesterday game ??? , Grow Up , he didnt ref the game you bitter little umpire fall into the ditch , gutted for the Genuine kildare supporter Exclamation Exclamation here , JD derserves credit , deffo all star 2011 in my opinion
Back to top Go down
mrblobby
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm

unfortunately I don't see any Kildare All stars this year lads. No one did enough in a single position to warrant one. JD swapped into the forwards in last couple of games. Maybe Bolton, Leper or Foley for nomination but otherwise don't see it.

Special mention to Shane Connolly on his debut season he did very well. Please God He'll be the man to rely on back there for years to come.

As for the referee and umpiring this year...... nomination for worst season so far!!!
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Well said ReX agree with all you said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12   Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare 0-14 Donegal 1-12
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next