Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Laois

Go down 
+67
Gaffer
daracill
kildare101
Flamingo
SquareBall
lilly-exile
tpos
centreback
murof
Yellow Pearl
KILL BILL
Ogie
Ohtoohtobe
batman
racer
Pure White
lily
Bān go Lēir
tomcruise
parcel
jj
Frankel
Tommycastled
lilypremier
shoutitout
fargo
stanley
Derfil
Sam1928
lilywhites on tour
Admin3
Come on the Boys in Blue
ChopperDalton
Rex
SamMaguire
FearBan
steviegenius
if_in_doubt
Lily8
wingback
Loads of Pints
abl
walsheman
flourman
standhimup
peile
bag of white
midfieldmaestro
Could'nt Trap Cement
MD
overthebar
Jimmy winning matches
Taibi
naked-lilly
kildaregaa365
carburyman
Bad News Baba
carra2323
Stonecold
kickingking
bob12
Fear An Geata
Highball
kartman
White Bridge
mrblobby
tomoneillandhissisteranne
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 am

I see the Laois lads are getting well used to the Twitter an ex player (Parkinson) he said, Was away the pass week saw the Dub game controversial ending wasnt a free Delighted for that Knobhead McLoughlin tho. Hopefully more fuel for the Kildare Fire what a Dick
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:33 am

He changed his mind then a bit later and said "if Bernard says it was a free well that'll do me". Pity the lad couldn't let his football do the talking as his mouth is too big for his brain!
Back to top Go down
SamMaguire
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 am

Looks like hw was played for a fool by a hoax Joe Brolly twitter account. I think we all know who the knobhead is.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:05 am

steviegenius wrote:
I see the Laois lads are getting well used to the Twitter an ex player (Parkinson) he said, Was away the pass week saw the Dub game controversial ending wasnt a free Delighted for that Knobhead McLoughlin tho. Hopefully more fuel for the Kildare Fire what a Dick

Did he really say that, bloody hell Parkinson is one absolute gimp. I hope Mac and the lads hear that talk and destroy them. I was finding it hard to get up for this game but no more. That has got the old blood heating up nicely.

He obviously doesn't have the balls to leave his comments up and as has been said, he bottled it and deleted his moronic effort. It's out there now though you cretin.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 am

Parkinson is a pure attention seeker and always has been. I doubt they pay any attention to him even in Laois.
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 am

I'd never be surprised by that lad. He is desperate for recognition and seems to be reckless in his attempt in getting it.

As I have said before it's lads like him that have ruined all the great work that went into the Laois underage setup.

As for the match, I think O'Connor has to be in with a shout of reclaiming his full forward slot. I don't think he's got the credit for the work he did when he came on.

I'd also love to see Flynn come back into Midfield.
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 am

Yea saw what Parkinson said on twitter alright. He was saying about how McLoughlin had let the county down fouling Brogan in the last minute too. Doesn't surprise me though, always thought he was a bit of a mouthpiece.

Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

If Laois are persisting with Meaney at full-back then playing O'Connor might suit them. He might be more vulnerable to a smaller pacier player.

Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:12 am

Lily4Life wrote:
Yea saw what Parkinson said on twitter alright. He was saying about how McLoughlin had let the county down fouling Brogan in the last minute too. Doesn't surprise me though, always thought he was a bit of a mouthpiece.

may add this lad and let him no what i think of him!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

just sent him two messages there!!Bloody Mupppet
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 am

I really can't believe he hasn't had the balls to stick to his guns, he's changed all the tweets he posted last night.

What a coward, no wonder he doesn't like Mac, maybe he frightened him once in Portlaois.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 am

Complete bottler, one big yellow streak running through him. Can't stand behind his opinions when pulled up on them. Attention seeker he may be, but if he says something then deletes it shows what a waste of an opinion he is.

Interesting to see the way he is cuddling up to the golden child, are they an item?
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 am

What do yee make of the David Coldrick being chosen as the ref for this match?
Just seen it on the GAA website.
He's good enough but I still think it should be a ref from a different province, not another Meath one.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 am

Colm Parkinson is some gimp alright, remember a while back he said on radio Micko was a terrible manager! That says it all, muppet!
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 pm

People in Laois dont like him so dont take too much notice of him. MJ Tierney on his Twitter appeared to be up for Kildare in the game and said it was no free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

The chap is a f*cking moron. He's back playing with Portlaoise now again.
Was hated in Parnells by all accounts and isnt much liked around Portlaoise either.

He called mcloughlin a knobhead, said he was delighted for him. Also called him a fool and said he let Kildare down by fouling in the last minute.

He refered to Brogan as berno, which must their bedroom name..

I also see that other special child from Mayo who is hard pressed to spell his own name getting in on the conversation too.
Back to top Go down
SamMaguire
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

fionnmccool wrote:
I also see that other special child from Mayo who is hard pressed to spell his own name getting in on the conversation too.

I see that alright. He certainly couldn't spell Michael Jackson's anyway!
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 am

whats his twitter adress
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 am

fionnmccool wrote:
The chap is a f*cking moron. He's back playing with Portlaoise now again.
Was hated in Parnells by all accounts and isnt much liked around Portlaoise either.

He called mcloughlin a knobhead, said he was delighted for him. Also called him a fool and said he let Kildare down by fouling in the last minute.

He refered to Brogan as berno, which must their bedroom name..

Fairly common these bedoom names Roli , Chacky , Flats , etc , Sleep

But Wooly takes the biscuit , he is not liked even at his own home club Portlaoise or on the Laois Panel , at Parnells he was a liability always been sent off , his rep and comments followed him to Dublin from 2004 ,
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 am

I've deleted those little exchanges lads, Pm is a better method for handbags.

Parkinson has said his piece and looks the worse for it so lets get back to football.
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:59 am

i see we have barely budged in the betting for sam! in fact tyrone have drifted so were 4th favourite rather than 5th(betfair) between 16's and 17's ahead of both ulster finalists and connaught finalists strange how its worked out lot of big dogs in the qualifiers this year!
Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 am

kickingking wrote:
Parkinson is a pure attention seeker and always has been. I doubt they pay any attention to him even in Laois.

Ah poor ould Wooly - your heart would go out to him.
But I can't believe he wrote that.....................I mean I can't believe he wrote...........
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 am

Lily4Life wrote:
What do yee make of the David Coldrick being chosen as the ref for this match?
Just seen it on the GAA website.
He's good enough but I still think it should be a ref from a different province, not another Meath one.
coldrick is doing munster final on sunday
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

What a gobsh**e! you wouldnt expect that attitude from a fellah my age let alone a lad his age. well I hope they nail that to the dressing room wall as fuel for the fire. Mac is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

In fairness to Parkinson he has never been right since that shoulder Knuckser gave him all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Looking forward to this game.Think we will be up for it,and also think we will win by 5 or 6 points.Just chating with one of them last night,and he said they have worked hard all year in training,and to lose to the dubs in such away was hard.But the all focused on laois.Think this game could be the one where kidlare will win easy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Laois   Kildare v Laois - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Laois
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next