Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?

Go down 
+43
if_in_doubt
Misneach
SamMaguire
decbuck
flourman
bag of white
Fear An Geata
SeeTheStars
GaaHead
inexile
jj
Derfil
gaaman
Ogie
Dinny Breen
shortgrass
realfone
ChillDara
Cilldarcon
gaaweb
FearBan
tommyconlan
rgb
shoutitout
stanley
kildarecat
tomcruise
Stonecold
Always_White
LG1988
Exadmin
Sam1928
lilywhiteforlife
Yellow Pearl
Admin
centreback
Rex
johnsmyth
Cilldara_2000
lilypremier
Jimmy winning matches
walsheman
mrblobby
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dual
Intermediate
Intermediate

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Ogie wrote:
decbuck wrote:
Ogie wrote:
someone mentioned the camogie not being mentioned because it is unrelated to the GAA but I notice there is a section for ladies football - so I would suggest that it is an oversight and a pretty bad one in a week that they're in an All-Ireland

Ogie
to suggest something like this seems only to be done to wind people up and drive a wedge. This is simply not true. The Kildare camogie have decided to stick with their own website for a while. There is a an article about the match against Armagh in the hurling section and on the front page.

Perhaps just drop a mail to the admins to see why rather than sensationalise.

Don't think it was sensationalist at all debuck - it looked very bad you have to admit - but you explained the reason for it so that's fine. This is a forum so that's where we debate things and questions are answered and answers are questioned. Thanks.

To be fair to everyone it isn't that camogie is being ignored or that the camogie board hve decided to go their seperate way. Kildare is a football county, hurling is treated as the poor cousin so the ladies football is always going to get more prominance than camogie by the GAA board. For some reason Ladies football at county level seem to believe that if girls play camogie then they can't be fully committed to football - which is ironic when you consider dual teams like Cork compared to Kildares footballers
I do think that in the week a Kildare team are in an All Ireland final that some bridge building could be done by the Kildare GAA board and push camogie but then I also believe in Santa Claus!
Back to top Go down
Dual
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

is there a secret handshake needed to get onto the new website - I can't find it anywhere when I google it only the old one. Does anyone have the web address
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 pm

I see the official Forum did not last too long, link has been removed from the official site already Shocked
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:30 pm

flourman wrote:
I see the official Forum did not last too long, link has been removed from the official site already Shocked

No its still there flourman just on the right handside now instead of at the bottom of the page. Also noticed Padraig Ashe has answered his first question about whether he intends to keep Geezer on.

AS stated in my address to convention last December I am fully committed to this process
Statement as follows
9. County teams and Managers
It is my intention to have a good working relationship with all county managers in both codes It is also my intention to engage with Kieran McGeeney with a view to extending his stay in his adopted county Kildare. No stone will be left unturned convincing Kieran to extend his stay. It is very visible to all what Kieran has brought to Kildare football in the last 2 years. We will not loose that progress made with the current team
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 pm

ooops - so it is, apologies
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Gaaweb

Chairman's statement re Geezer

Is that ' loose progress ' or ' lose progress ' ?

Be careful !!!!!
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 pm

tomcruise wrote:
Gaaweb

Chairman's statement re Geezer

Is that ' loose progress ' or ' lose progress ' ?

Be careful !!!!!

I just cut and paste so take no responsibility for the grammar....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8