Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?

Go down 
+43
if_in_doubt
Misneach
SamMaguire
decbuck
flourman
bag of white
Fear An Geata
SeeTheStars
GaaHead
inexile
jj
Derfil
gaaman
Ogie
Dinny Breen
shortgrass
realfone
ChillDara
Cilldarcon
gaaweb
FearBan
tommyconlan
rgb
shoutitout
stanley
kildarecat
tomcruise
Stonecold
Always_White
LG1988
Exadmin
Sam1928
lilywhiteforlife
Yellow Pearl
Admin
centreback
Rex
johnsmyth
Cilldara_2000
lilypremier
Jimmy winning matches
walsheman
mrblobby
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 am

JME wrote:
kildarecat wrote:
[i]"

P.S Thats if JME is willing to let bygones be bygones after our swinging of handbags on the Meath/Louth thread?.

Ah KC sure that wasn't anything to worry about, they'll be worse said on here than that most days.

The Board can't touch this forum because it is not anything to do with them. The old forum was shut down because the man with no name gave them a Admin privilege when he handed them control which allows the forum to be deleted with the touch of a button.

It's a shame it went but nothing can be done now. As I have said if the new website is decent and is kept up to date then they will have gone some way to restoring my faith.

..there, fixed that for you!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 am

Thanking you
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Censorship

if want ask a question at a county broad meeting have e mail question to newbridge they see weather can the question can be asked at meeting.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Yoda_biography_3
Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Through to another All-Ireland quarter final and the County Web Site is just a plain old blank page, pretty embarrassing for our PRO and quite frankly a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 pm

wouldn't be blaming the PRO Dinny, absolutely nothing to do with her which sounds strange but hey, this is the county board
Back to top Go down
gaaman
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Who then? In most counties the PRO would have overall responsibility for something like the Web Site.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:04 am

The chairman - sure he made it one of his promises in his elections speech
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 am

Does anybody remember what thread or comment was so scurrilous that the forum needed deleting. Considering it had been running for six years at that stage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It probably involved Laois Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 am

they do not care about kildare gaa the county broad . i yet to hear one good word about chairman
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 am

My first post here ladies and gents.I look forward to having a few constructive discussions and arguments amongst you all in the months and years to come !!
I too was refused membership of the 'Official' forum so am delighted to have this opportunity to access this site. Cill Dara Abu
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:59 am

kildare in an all ireland semi final and still no web site what is going on at all
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 am

It's a poor show ok. Surely the county board could get get some kind of a site up. A couple of transition year students could do a basic site for the run in into the semi-final
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am

It's a poor show ok. Surely the county board could get get some kind of a site up. A couple of transition year students could do a basic site for the run in into the semi-final
Back to top Go down
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 am

Somehow I doubt the County Board is worrying about a website at this moment in time....
Back to top Go down
SeeTheStars
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Like inexile says a couple of transition year students could do up a website in a couple of days. As most people know, this stuff is not difficult, however if you hire 'experts' to do a job, they have to earn their pay and for the most part they do this by blinding the customer with science and jargon and taking a long time to put together a relatively simple project.
To my mind, the number one criteria for any website is that the information is bang up to date. The Kildare GAA site was a disgrace for a long time, with the same information on it every time you checked. Eventually, what happens with an out of date site is that people stop visiting, then the number of hits go down, then the advertisers stop advertising.
Hogan stand is a prime example of a simple website that in my opinion is perfect-bang up to date and relevant, with unobtrusive advertising. The new GAA website is good too, again with relevant information in a simple design. The county board should hang their heads in shame that the did not manage this simple project properly-maybe the should have asked Kieran McGeeney to manage the project.
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 pm

The new Kildare website will be launched immediately after the Championship draws in Pfizer tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Hmmm it would want to have the same affect as some of dems dere drugs Pfizers make. Ahh incompetence, just look back over the last 4 months and the amount of missed opportunities saddens me.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 am

Stonecold wrote:
Hmmm it would want to have the same affect as some of dems dere drugs Pfizers make..

I am sure it will rise to the occasion. Now where's the coat room.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 am

I think it will floppy, sorry, flop....

It's okay. I already had my coat before I started to type.....
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 am

GaaHead wrote:
Somehow I doubt the County Board is worrying about a website at this moment in time....

They should be though - it's been a disgrace and the opportunities missed to inform, update, rally, recruit, market are just sinful - you can be short-sighted or long-sighted - Kildare won't be in All-Ireland semi-finals every year for the next decade so to be self-pleasuring themselves over doing so this year is not good enough... apparently it's happening this week. That's good and is to be welcomed, but how it took four months is beyond comprehension and explanation.
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:48 pm

I see the new website is up. haven't had a chance to have a good look at it. but it looks very polished. Does anybody have any opinions on it yet?
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm

inexile wrote:
I see the new website is up. haven't had a chance to have a good look at it. but it looks very polished. Does anybody have any opinions on it yet?

Link?
Back to top Go down
inexile
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Ohh and they have a forum...................... christ reading the forum rules............. good luck with that, I think its fair to say we would be all banned........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?   Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare GAA Official Forum Closed?!?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next